Smile

Smile

by ShopPad Inc.

The most fun and effective way to get reviews on your products

Proud I'm Ginger

Very simple to use once it's installed. Very happy to use this on my company site. Thanks again for this.

Pickled Barrel

This app is amazing! The emojis look great on my website. I wasn't sure how to install them so I contacted them to install them for me and they did it with no problem. They did an amazing job.. they look amazing. Thank you so much for making my website look so nice. I really appreciate it!

HsnExpress

nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app

SunBaby Brand

Great app, display looks great and it is super easy to navigate. The support for the app is great as well.

Official Latvian Apparel

The best app ever! Thanks team.
Does what it says.
Looks awesome.
Easy to install and if you are unable, the team will help you.
And its 100% free

***
What i would suggest is to add a section where we can see the Emoji reviews. Because currently the only way is to check each product manually if someone has left an emoji.

The Flat Cap Society

I needed help to install it, sent a message which was answered on the spot and Matt installed the whole thing for me in less than 5 minutes. Amazing customer service.

Do It Better.life

This is a lovely app with great customer support. It has helped me build a more intuitive way to get feedback on products.

Dripping with creativity do it yourself

I used this app to help me do better with customer engagement. I really like how it does their emojis very cute and fun. It would be nice if it didn't ask for a review before i had the chance to try the app, that would be better.

babykidsbrinquedos

Show de aplicativo,muito útil,da um visual muito legal aos produtos.
Recomendo o aplicativo,vale a pena.

Luxury Fashion Diva USA Online Boutique

I used this app to post reviews to my online shop. It was easy to use and looks like it will be a fun experience for my shoppers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7