Smoke Drop

Smoke Drop

by F13 Works

Find and dropship quality head shop products on your store

Wow Zoo

I had an issue where the item ordered was "out of stock" so I had to refund the customer. However, Smoke Drop was prompt and professional in dealing with the issue which prevented any problems. On top of that, Smoke Drop updated their website the following week to limit this from happening. This shows they are on top of it by constantly updating not only the products they carry but also the functionality of their website. Items sold are delivered within the time frame with no complaints from customers.
Note: Selling these items are considered "high-risk" so you will need to obtain a third party gateway for payments. Do your due diligence and you will be fine.

jdealzstore

Fair warning here. you will loose the ability to use shopify payments. also the margins are razer thin. shipping is much more expensive than it needs to be. Sometimes $10 on a $5 product.

November 15, 2019

We try to provide the same disclaimer to users before trying the Smoke Drop app. Shipping costs include picking and packing and are set by individual suppliers. We provide clear costs to users and let you decide how to adjust your retail prices and shipping costs to ensure profit. Many users are selling a lot of Smoke Drop products but reviewing your store I can see why you might have difficulty doing so.

Amedicann Tool Co.

I used this app to build a store only for Shopify to block my payment account.
7 day trial they charged me for this app even though it was uninstalled on the 7th day. BS very disappointed.
Shopify should not have this app in their app selection if they are going to block payment.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience with Shopify Payments and our app. Unfortunately Shopify Payments does not support transactions for "high-risk" items.

As a result, you'll simply need a third party payment processor to sell high-risk products on Shopify.

We have a handful of processors we typically recommend and would be happy to guide you through the application process.

Our customer support team has reached out via email, so feel free to let us know if you're interested!

Happy Selling

Skullduggerous

Smoke drop has been an awesome addition to my shop. High quality product that drive traffic, and excellent customer service!

Dish

Updated this to 4 Stars nice apt now that they added the shipping filter. Profit margins are small on a number of items or there just priced way to high and than add $15.00 to ship a 2 oz. stem. I ship for under $3.00 usps. Thats Crazy. But there are many that are priced well.

Previously posted: The app works ok but not so good for USA shipping destinations. The big problem i have experienced is shipping They also ship from Canada and orders will get ordered but never get shipped or confiscated by US customs. Would be nice to know what items are USA stocked.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. After receiving this feedback, we adding a search filter in the app so you can see if a product is shipping from a Canadian or US warehouse.

We hope this new update mitigates issues like the one you experienced.

We look forward to our continued partnership together.

Happy Selling!

MW-Glass

only thing missing guys is to add tag on the smoke drop app. Because after i put item in my store i have to go take each item & add tag to put them in my
category! If u can do that its gonna be verry nice

RGC ACCESSORIES

I used this app it is wonderful thank you so much Chris. This app has really made my business successful.

Happy Smoke shop

Excellent customer service.***** :) five star for Chris from Smoke drop he call me right away and fix my issue I highly recommend Excellent quality products and customer service.Thank you Chris appreciate all your help :) !

TUTAWL

Spoke to Chris for another store.. very helpful.. hopefully I can get the new store rocking and rolling using this app!

October 16, 2019

Thanks Joe!

Smoke House Unlimited

I wish I could give this app 10 stars. I just started using it about 4 days ago and so far I"m getting about 3-4 orders a day and I'm not even advertising yet. Customer service is awesome, never have to wait to hear back from them. Products sell themselves! I love this app.

Previous 1