by F13 Works

Dropship quality Smoke, Vape, & CBD products

CEAS

DO NOT DOWNLOAD!
Horrible service. Shipping rates will cause a nightmare dealing with your customers and them. Customer service is very poor. Would not recommend using.

June 22, 2020

Thank you for your review.

We'd like to address both of your concerns:

1. Shipping Cost: Smoke Drop clearly displays the shipping cost for each product in the app. This includes the additional costs for orders with multiple units. We also offer a tutorial video explaining how each and every cost works in the app - including shipping. Unfortunately it seems the shipping cost was not clear to you, for which we apologize. It's very rare that a store owner is unable to understand how shipping costs work, but our support team is happy to quickly and easily resolve the confusion if they are made aware of the problem. We did not received any support tickets from you before you placed an order on the app, which likely lead to your misunderstanding regarding shipping prices.

2. Customer service: Smoke Drop's team is proud to offer support for all of our users. You had communicated with a team member this afternoon, asking for Smoke Drop to refund the shipping cost of an order, as you were not understanding how shipping is charged in the app. When an order contains multiple units of the same item, you're charged the flat rate price of the first item and a flat-rate price for each additional unit in the order.

Smoke Drop is committed to helping every customer quickly and would have been happy to resolve your confusion around shipping costs.

Happy Selling!

OG Trays

Fantastic app. My experience is in brick & mortar, but with everuything going on our store needed to be online. Smoke drop made it easy to sync with Shopify and start selling. One month later and we're getting conssistent sales with fast shipping.

Carly offered some great recomendations while helping me get started. I've been in the industry for years and its great to have apps like Smoke drop moving us forward.

Sucks to see these negative reviews. Too many overnight drop ship stores thinking they can sell online without understanding the product.

HAPPY 420

Brotherly Bud

UPDATE: I have had quite a few issues with some of the suppliers on Smoke Drop, especially during the first few weeks of COVID. Some issues related to the conditions others not. It was frustrating and time consuming to go back track through orders, contact buyers and issue refunds left and right. However, Smoke Drop is just a curator of these suppliers, and product issues aren't directly their fault. That means you should leave yourself a little extra time to handle issues, as sometimes you have to wait for a response from the supplier, not just Smoke Drop. That being said, Smoke Drop does do a great job vetting their suppliers and confronting issues as they arise. I was fortunate to have Chris step in and take charge when my list of issues began to grow. Chris personally called me to figure things out quickly, and he set up an efficient system for us to identify problems and get resolutions timely. Be rest assured that if you do have a frustrating issue with a supplier, Chris does have your back and will do his best. I give Chris 5 stars for his service. I am holding back two stars, one because the service of suppliers isn't quite there yet, and two for the support I received from the employee before Chris stepped in and took care of me.

April 25, 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. Your feedback is extremely useful in our effort to improve the app and its functionality. The Smoke Drop team is committed to holding suppliers to a high standard that keeps your customers satisfied.

We appreciate the updated review and are glad to see Chris was able to provide assistance. We look forward to growing together!

smokenfire

Great app so far, grat staff one issues today where my orders arent showing in SMokeDrop, but also how are all you guys advertising the products

On Point Products

yep well, shopify's morning shift was helping me put the products into my account and the afternoon shift ban me for the products there own staff were helping me with. it is a good app but the people hosting it are snakes.

tshirtunicorn

App is easy to use and by far the easiest app to make money with. I sell shirts for the most part wanted to mess around with weed products and found this app. Its the normal drop ship app where you search for products and filter what you want you put a card on file with them which is a bit different than oberlo, think more of printful and when a customer buys from me it is fulfilled right away. So far the longest order was a mug that took 4 days but most of the weed stuff goes out the same or next say. I posted a couple of the 'bubblers' and vaporizors to mess around and they sold, that is the first time I ever put anything into my site and just had it sell I was liky holy hell this is cray. So I'll be stating a weed product store soon

Mystic Bloo Wizard

My faith has been renewed! If you have any problems Chris will get back to you as soon as possible! He always gets back to you. I've been reading the negative reviews here and have to laugh. I will be renewing my subscription with them as the bulk of my store are products from Smoke drop. Thanks Chris! I will follow up on the email when I get off today.
Martin Wallace CEO/Founder MysticBlooWizard.com

Buddha.fm

Shopify payments canceled my account because of this app! When I deleted the app and asked for a refund I was told that they do not offer refunds on subscriptions. This app is way more trouble than it is worth.

Dank-T Co.

most of the products i have activated for my store don't even show in my store. messaged them for help and got no response. don't waste your money.

Nick's Custom Shirts

Had the app for 10 days was charged the whole month fee and wouldn't reply to message there products don't sell at all most will get features to start acting up on shopify

Previous 1 3