Smoke Drop

Smoke Drop

by F13 Works

Dropship quality smoke products and accessories

Hemp City Glass

Say what you will about this apps cost at 100 dollars a month if you can scale your business than that amount is nothing. The revenue is high and the wholesale prices are reasonable. Carly provides the best customer service and always gets back to me in a timely manner. You get access to top brands such as Raw, Empire Glassworks, Grav and Hemper which makes it worth it. Be aware that if products are out of stock a lot it’s due to demand and not smoke drop or it’s suppliers. You can add unlimited products to make up for it so a large catalog will ensure you always have something in stock. Lastly you will face issues not related to Smoke Drop Shopify will remove you from Shop Pay and most credit merchants will not accept your products but I do just fine with PayPal. You also cannot advertise on any social media platform as they will ban you but I found Microsoft will gladly advertise for you and I’ve seen sales because of it. Hit us up at Hemp City Glass www.hempcityglass.com and Instagram @hempcityglass

Clubstoned

love it! i want more products :D There are already tons to add to shop but more is always better. great app, you need to download!

Make Movesss

5 stars so far but only here to speak to Carly's kindness. She graciously extended our trial to help us better test and we're looking forward to working with her moving forward. Will change the review if the platform disappoints, but awesome selection so far and very impressed with the simplicity.

higher qualities

Very helpful and attentive customer support! Great selection too! I highly recommend working with this team.

Harvest and More LLC

Awesome! Easy to set up and so far it's a great option. I love the experience and looking to a better product updates.

All natural hemp & cbd store

Amazing. I am so glad i managed to have access to more than 4000 products with this APP. Thanks so much!!!

DreamSpark

I used the App and i found so much CBD products with COA that helps me to get approved with the payment gateway. Thanks so much

Ares Supply

We had a great experience with Smoke Drop. First of all, they gave us an extended trial which helped us a lot in these hard pandemic times. Carly was exeptionnal as a customer service representative, giving us quick and professionnal responses to our inquiries. It definitely made our experience better. Even if we had some issues at times (which we understand), we knew we would have Carly's help to find a solution. Thank you! In the end, there product selection did not fully meet our needs, but I would definitely recommand this app.

Rose Petals CBD

I enjoy the customer service and the kind assistance that I’ve gotten since using this app. It would be nice if they offered private label and also a steady list of suppliers that don’t change too often.

HappyMeadow

Amazing! I created a sample order and the app picked up the order in less than a minute. I can even see why the sample order cannot be processed because of the shipping address issue. ♥

Previous 1 3 4 5