Smoke Drop

Smoke Drop

by F13 Works

Dropship quality Smoke, Vape, & CBD products

DreamSpark

I used the App and i found so much CBD products with COA that helps me to get approved with the payment gateway. Thanks so much

Ares Supply

We had a great experience with Smoke Drop. First of all, they gave us an extended trial which helped us a lot in these hard pandemic times. Carly was exeptionnal as a customer service representative, giving us quick and professionnal responses to our inquiries. It definitely made our experience better. Even if we had some issues at times (which we understand), we knew we would have Carly's help to find a solution. Thank you! In the end, there product selection did not fully meet our needs, but I would definitely recommand this app.

Rose Petals CBD

I enjoy the customer service and the kind assistance that I’ve gotten since using this app. It would be nice if they offered private label and also a steady list of suppliers that don’t change too often.

HappyMeadow

Amazing! I created a sample order and the app picked up the order in less than a minute. I can even see why the sample order cannot be processed because of the shipping address issue. ♥

Rips From The Bong

The app works, it's really cool but is far too overpriced. Also, the cost of the products are very very high meaning unlikely a lot of people will actually buy. This tech works very well, the service is very good, Carly has been very helpful and efficient. Until you guys get your prices in order this is not going to take off properly. Surely you'd rather see many little sales over a couple large ones. The more competitive you make this the more monthly uptick you will see in people signing up and actually progressing with it after the trial period. I've considered cancelling a couple times now and I'm going to have one more run at it. I should note that you really need to put the time and also have a really nice website and domain, mostly importantly be active on social. Without price cuts on both app monthly cost and product overhead I don't see this as a sustainable option. Smokedrop developers you are doing a great job but I'm sure you can see this is common feedback so please kick the director and tell them this is a reoccurring complaint that needs addressed. I really hope to see a long future with this app and other types like this.

421Store

I haven't used the app yet, but the idea is very cool. Shyn, the customer service representative, has been very helpful explaining to me how it works. And I'm looking forward to trying it. I hope it will work as well as they promise :) Thank you.

Calming Bodies Down

I use the app to get products for my CBD store. They helped me to get labs for the products and answered any questions quickly to make sure I am in compliance. You can reach them by email or phone; which is a plus for me! Everyone is kind there.

BDSM Collar Store

I was offered a free trial but they charged me $99 anyway. I tried to get them to refund and they would not until Shopify made them do it. DO NOT give them your credit card number! P.S. The developer replies to bad reviews right away with bogus lies. Just look at all the other reviews here -- not the fake 5 star ones that companies leave before they actually use the product. All f13 apps have terrible ratings for a very good reason.

Twentyonetwenty7

I use Smoke Drop on many platforms. The only thing is the shipping is a little high. Any problems I run into, I know I can email Carly and she will have it rectified ASAP or at least have an answer to my problem ASAP.

My Rolling Tray

As someone who uses Smoke Drop to sell on one accounts and dropship from another, this app is great! It helps streamline my dropshipping side of the business and it also lets me find vendor and products quick.

Previous 1 3 4 5