by F13 Works

Dropship quality smoke products and accessories

421Store

I haven't used the app yet, but the idea is very cool. Shyn, the customer service representative, has been very helpful explaining to me how it works. And I'm looking forward to trying it. I hope it will work as well as they promise :) Thank you.

Calming Bodies Down

I use the app to get products for my CBD store. They helped me to get labs for the products and answered any questions quickly to make sure I am in compliance. You can reach them by email or phone; which is a plus for me! Everyone is kind there.

BDSM Collar Store

I was offered a free trial but they charged me $99 anyway. I tried to get them to refund and they would not until Shopify made them do it. DO NOT give them your credit card number! P.S. The developer replies to bad reviews right away with bogus lies. Just look at all the other reviews here -- not the fake 5 star ones that companies leave before they actually use the product. All f13 apps have terrible ratings for a very good reason.

Twentyonetwenty7

I use Smoke Drop on many platforms. The only thing is the shipping is a little high. Any problems I run into, I know I can email Carly and she will have it rectified ASAP or at least have an answer to my problem ASAP.

My Rolling Tray

As someone who uses Smoke Drop to sell on one accounts and dropship from another, this app is great! It helps streamline my dropshipping side of the business and it also lets me find vendor and products quick.

Kush Cargo

The F13 Team has done a great job with this app. The app itself is incredibly easy to use and VERY simple to push the exact products you want to your store. Also allows you to customize every detail of the product page so you can use custom tags and descriptions with no issue. They are doing a great job getting more suppliers on board so the inventory is always being added to and keeping up with industry trends. Suppliers get most orders out within 24 hours.

The support team behind the app has been incredible. Whether it has been a minor tech issue with the app itself or an issue with a supplier, Carly has been there to resolve it from start to finish in a very timely manner.

Bar Merch

I really like the CBD choices, ordered from some of the drops and gummies as a test. It arrived quickly in a couple of packages all shipped from the US which was dope. Needed some help setting things up as we use the Buy Button and sell mostly through Wordpress content sites and the CS team (Carly I think) was real helpful giving me a intro to someone who helped me get a new credit card processor. I am selling a good amount on two of the sites I use with their products and some of the products market themselves which is a binus.

Cell Hack

DO NOT DOWNLOAD!
Horrible service. Had free trial period- forgot about it and got charged for 99$ no refund possible wasn’t using any product in my store in that period.
A lot of products often out of stock, some of the products activated for my store did not even show in my store.  Most products don’t have international shipping be careful if you are from Europe or other parts of the world outside of the US.

Would not recommend using it.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for your review.

We'd like to address all of your concerns:

1. Free Trial: We provided a 90-day free trial to all Shopify users to help support businesses as the ongoing pandemic hit. We're happy to see you took advantage of this offer. Once the free trial ends, you're billed for a monthly subscription if the app remains installed. The app remained installed on your store for 23 days after the free trial ended. Unfortunately we don't send out reminders for free trials ending. The length of your free trial is clearly stated on the Apps page of your Shopify admin.

2. Product inventory: We sync inventory for all products in the app that are added to your store. Not sure how you noticed many products out of stock when you stated you did not use the app at all, but products are regularly restocked by suppliers in the app.

3. International shipping; It's clearly displayed in the app which products can be shipped internationally. We have over 2,000 products that can be shipped internationally at the moment.

Smoke Drop is committed to helping every customer quickly and would have been happy to resolve your confusion around the free trial period. Unfortunately cursing at our customer service team is neither professional nor helpful in resolving any issues that arise.

Happy Selling!

CEAS

DO NOT DOWNLOAD!
Horrible service. Shipping rates will cause a nightmare dealing with your customers and them. Customer service is very poor. Would not recommend using.

June 22, 2020

Thank you for your review.

We'd like to address both of your concerns:

1. Shipping Cost: Smoke Drop clearly displays the shipping cost for each product in the app. This includes the additional costs for orders with multiple units. We also offer a tutorial video explaining how each and every cost works in the app - including shipping. Unfortunately it seems the shipping cost was not clear to you, for which we apologize. It's very rare that a store owner is unable to understand how shipping costs work, but our support team is happy to quickly and easily resolve the confusion if they are made aware of the problem. We did not received any support tickets from you before you placed an order on the app, which likely lead to your misunderstanding regarding shipping prices.

2. Customer service: Smoke Drop's team is proud to offer support for all of our users. You had communicated with a team member this afternoon, asking for Smoke Drop to refund the shipping cost of an order, as you were not understanding how shipping is charged in the app. When an order contains multiple units of the same item, you're charged the flat rate price of the first item and a flat-rate price for each additional unit in the order.

Smoke Drop is committed to helping every customer quickly and would have been happy to resolve your confusion around shipping costs.

Happy Selling!

OG Trays

Fantastic app. My experience is in brick & mortar, but with everuything going on our store needed to be online. Smoke drop made it easy to sync with Shopify and start selling. One month later and we're getting conssistent sales with fast shipping.

Carly offered some great recomendations while helping me get started. I've been in the industry for years and its great to have apps like Smoke drop moving us forward.

Sucks to see these negative reviews. Too many overnight drop ship stores thinking they can sell online without understanding the product.

HAPPY 420