SmokeDrop , 54 reviews

3.3
November 24, 2020

I use the app to get products for my CBD store. They helped me to get labs for the products and answered any questions quickly to make sure I am in compliance. You can reach them by email or phone; which is a plus for me! Everyone is kind there.

Calming Bodies Down
Over 1 year using the app
October 31, 2019

only thing missing guys is to add tag on the smoke drop app. Because after i put item in my store i have to go take each item & add tag to put them in my
category! If u can do that its gonna be verry nice

MW-Glass
Over 1 year using the app
December 15, 2020

I enjoy the customer service and the kind assistance that I’ve gotten since using this app. It would be nice if they offered private label and also a steady list of suppliers that don’t change too often.

Rose Petals CBD
9 months using the app
Edited July 29, 2023

Changing it from two stars to one. If I could give negative stars I would. They never ship take your money and won't reply to emails. And you have to pay a whopping $100 a month and all your going to get is agreed customers.

Dish
About 4 years using the app
www.headshop.com replied November 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. After receiving this feedback, we adding a search filter in the app so you can see if a product is shipping from a Canadian or US warehouse.

We hope this new update mitigates issues like the one you experienced.

We look forward to our continued partnership together.

Happy Selling!

July 26, 2021

I am new to the business and was a bit apprehensive until I found Smoke Drop. They have a great catalogue of quality products and an extremely user-friendly set-up. Maybe even better than that, is their customer service. Carly is amazing at her job, very knowledgeable and she really cares about her customer base. I highly recommend this app!

Session Glass
8 months using the app
September 27, 2019

Spoke with Chris and he was beyond helpful! Great app and worth every penny. Thanks Chris for your time and answers!

Calicannabissupplies
7 months using the app
June 10, 2021

Say what you will about this apps cost at 100 dollars a month if you can scale your business than that amount is nothing. The revenue is high and the wholesale prices are reasonable. Carly provides the best customer service and always gets back to me in a timely manner. You get access to top brands such as Raw, Empire Glassworks, Grav and Hemper which makes it worth it. Be aware that if products are out of stock a lot it’s due to demand and not smoke drop or it’s suppliers. You can add unlimited products to make up for it so a large catalog will ensure you always have something in stock. Lastly you will face issues not related to Smoke Drop Shopify will remove you from Shop Pay and most credit merchants will not accept your products but I do just fine with PayPal. You also cannot advertise on any social media platform as they will ban you but I found Microsoft will gladly advertise for you and I’ve seen sales because of it. Hit us up at Hemp City Glass www.hempcityglass.com and Instagram @hempcityglass

Hemp City Glass
6 months using the app
December 18, 2022

Hola, una pregunta,
Quisiera saber como es su política de devolución, para poder implementarlo en mi tienda y así el cliente pueda tener una mejor experiencia
Buen día.

Halloweed 420
Germany
6 months using the app
February 5, 2021

Very helpful and attentive customer support! Great selection too! I highly recommend working with this team.

higher qualities
5 months using the app
September 13, 2019

I might be the only store using this app just for their apparel but it is really great. The experience has been awesome with faster fulfillment than anyone i've ever worked with like most the time same day. Good stuff, thanks for all of your help Carly! Keep up the good work :)

Eternal Weekend