Supercharged SMS Marketing

Supercharged SMS Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Appregator
4.4
Edited December 2, 2022

Update - Laura responded right away and fixed the issue swiftly. I sent out a campaign for the first time and got orders immediately. Thank you for your great app! -------------------------
I cannot believe such an app exists on Shopify. I sent them multiple messages about issue of not being able to send campaigns. I've waited 3 weeks for response. Yet, NOTHING, literally NOTHING! This is beyond baffling. Why would a paying customer can't get any support at all. I missed the opportunity to send campaigns for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Any retailers would understand what it means for a business. I've never rated 1 star for any app. I'm hoping this review would get their attention. I hope this is just all a misunderstanding. However, it's very unlikely because Shopify reached out to me asking if they've responded my request. I told them no and they said they will reach out to the app. Yet, still NO RESPONSE. I cannot imagine that I will continue with their service. Friends, be aware!

Lighting Accent
Time spent using app: 11 months
Appregator replied November 29, 2022

Hi, I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused. I just checked and we've received no emails from you or from Shopify regarding this! Could you let me know where you reached out so I can check if our team missed something?

We are available at all times to help - I've sent you an email, and I will resolve it immediately. I am extremely sorry that you've had a bad experience with our app.

November 19, 2022

This is really going to help me reach a lot of my customers, send them exclusive updates, offers, and staying connected.

Ignite the Vibe
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 19, 2022

I used this app for my SMS marketing and it has served it purpose greatly. It’s costs are minimal! Great service overall

Simple Designs
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 15, 2022

We have used this app for several months now! It works wonderfully for my shop's needs. It's set it and forget it - which is fantastic for our automated workflow. It's also easy to get in touch with someone if needed, but we've rarely had to do so. So happy we found this app and will continue using it.

Kurly Klips
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 7, 2022

This apps helps capture abandoned cart , One of marketing steps u need to add
The only thing is sometimes i forgot to to up

Sugarscarf
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Appregator replied October 23, 2022

Hi,

We’re so glad to hear that you're having a great experience with our app. Please don’t hesitate to contact our support team in case you have any questions or need any help. Keep Supercharging!

Best,