Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads | Reviews

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Trendy Komfort

Very difficult to troubleshoot. My ads got rejected immediately and I have no clue what is wrong or how to fix it. The help chat took one look at my account and closed the chat saying I need to start a help ticket instead of going through the chat to fix/troubleshoot/get any info. Not any better than FB ads.

planeteswipe

Super simple d'installation, j'espère que maintenant il affichera mes statistiques. Je vais aller tester tout ça!

Symito

Very Well Made App easy to setup. It can be used for every shopify owner which will boost conversions. it is made for younger generation owners

GeeTingz$

really easy to in stall and enable hopefully it works out jus as well and easy as it was to install !!

ZahiWatch

good very im godddnn appp tanks for snap good good nigit for israel good shoppping to shop for me ee

Mojo Smartwatch Bands & Accessories

I have just started using Snapchat ads. Both the Shopify App and the Ads Manager on the website are very user friendly and made everything seamless. So far so good ;-)

XPJournal

I wish there was more functionality web-based, so that it fit better into my workflow of checking ad details.

If Looks Cud Talk LLC

Everything was good no complications. I downloaded to my computer and was able to log right in and start using for business promotions. I do not have any bad complaints so far, hopefully everything will continue to function as needed. I will come back with reviews as I continue to use the app.

bronctattoo

Bodied By Katt

Easy to use. Able to upload products quickly to the site. My customers have many payment options. It’s nice!