Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Eshopifiz

I love this app, it drives traffic to my eShopifiz store, the customer service is very helpful, ads are placed within a day or two, around Christmas there was some delays up to 3 days so I had to reschedule my ads but that was okay.

bo$$-famILY360

5 stars because it was fast and easy to set up, I like simple and this process made it super easy......

Next Gen Puppy

app very well and it was very useful and not too complicated. Highly recommend for everyone who want to increase sales

A Thrifty Bride Shop

I really love this app it is very useful and easy to use. I recommend this app to everyone. Advertise with Snap Chat

Footwear Maison

STAY AWAY! I started with snapchat to campaign my website and after a few days I cancelled my campaign but still getting charged every single day! Do yourself a favor and keep away!

Besurprize

i like the app very well and it was very usful and not too complicated . highly recommend for everybody

Realdealzhair

It was easy to set up now lets see if it works like i need it to. I been wanting to use these together hope it works.

DenRus

Für mein Shopify, noch keine Erfahrung aber ich denk es muss Klappen. Bei Interesse auch mein Shop besuchen www.denrus.de

GOOISE GAINZ

I GETTIN USE TO IT SO I CANT REALLY TALK MUTCH ABOUT IT I CAN MAKE SURE THAT I TEL YOU ABOUT IT WHEN I PROPPERLY USE IT

Annette’s Beauty Boutique

Very easy to set up and and very good. Love it. Use this app too for your ads if you're a merchant.