Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

GOOISE GAINZ

I GETTIN USE TO IT SO I CANT REALLY TALK MUTCH ABOUT IT I CAN MAKE SURE THAT I TEL YOU ABOUT IT WHEN I PROPPERLY USE IT

Annette’s Beauty Boutique

Very easy to set up and and very good. Love it. Use this app too for your ads if you're a merchant.

iHeartMyCase.com

Works ok. Received a huge credit for $375 on $350 ad spend. Hope we can make a profitable channel out of it.

MY TEE USA

Im using a landline? So theres no way to teceive verification???! But otherwise it was fairly simple.

ImPRESSively Clawed

So far so good. I really like how they provide the option to pay with PayPal. I'm excited to see if the projections work in my favor. Setting up an AD was super simple, straight to the point. Thank you!

asmrbizarre

Love it so much, it works great and snapchat is a great place to do ads for shopify stores. I love how it is with the audiences

FlutterFetish

I would like to use Snap Chat for advertising. The set up was very quick and easy. What I like the most are the projections of the campaign !

Delightful23

This App is very good for socializing and most especially for sales as it has a lot of users and views daily which can help in digital marketing.

Chapel Hill Farms

This was very easy to set up. I liked the options of ad choices. I would like to change the colors of the print.

Nojumo

10/10 Would recommend so far. Far easier to navigate as a beginner than instagram or facebook ads. It was a delight to download this app. I hope it continues to be this good. Also, love bitmoji stories, well done.