Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

So far, so good...it was easy to create an account and install it. I'll edit this when I have more to say.

blockchain is the future

I found it user friendly ver simple to set up. Not comlex come with credits for sending. Highly suggested.

Nick-Jones-978

I have Just started using the Professional side of snap but so far pretty easy, Hope it works and sends customers.

Treasure Hunting US

I love the app, it was easy to set up with Shopify. I am looking forward to learning more about this platform.

Pop culture tank

Easy setup, will see what comes of this application and how it will far in the long run. Excited to see what happens.

Espresso Bud

I had a very good start on my business account with snapchat! I'm all set to start advertising! Thank you snapchat!

Twisted Tickerz

I really liked that I had help via phone conference in setting it up properly. I haven't had any help like that from Google or Facebook.

ADBHairStore.com

J'aime beaucoup cette application, très facile à utiliser, c'est clair net et précis je recommande cette application

Sinners Drip

goatedddddddddddddgoatedddddddddddddgoatedddddddddddddgoatedddddddddddddgoatedddddddddddddgoatedddddddddddddgoateddddddddddddd

Kris’s Top Picks

I used the app, when I got my free $100 in ads all my ads approved and wiped the money out fast, not one sell! Now an ad wont even approve before it expires! Not happy at all. Funny how it was approved so fast to get that free $100 from me but not now.