Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
October 24, 2021

i love it ................................................................................................

Marilyns Majesty LLC
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 22, 2021

i found this app very helpful with my ads. i will definitely be using this more often as time goes by.

Illumine Bags
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 18, 2021

it makes life easy and i like how it targets things i search towards me on snapchat so its easy to access

Five Clickz
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 16, 2021

Thank you for the advertising to such a diverse population. We need to be able to market effectively and Snapchat helps

richandrichhomeopportunitiesbiz
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 14, 2021

It is straightforward to install and paste the pixel code. The only minor thing is that you can only advertise in one country.

Arbor evolution
Norway
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
October 13, 2021

It's still not clear to me if my pixel is automatically added to the Shopify site or if I have to manually do that.

Rally Tennis
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 10, 2021

This isn’t integrating with shopify. I am getting server error every time. Change the browser as well but no progress.

Greenappuae
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 12 days
October 9, 2021

i used the app to help me promote my business and create ads for traffic awareness to my online ecommerce store.

Elle Bee
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited October 8, 2021

wasnt that good. kinda trash honestly im just typing because im required to write something so i can move on

IntellPivot
Time spent using app: 12 days
October 8, 2021

easy and straightforward to use. Hopefully i get a good bang for my buck and see results come through my website

Julian Coffee World