Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

WindMill SA

Love It, I like it because it creates the ads for you you dont do it yourself.
Also very cost effective.

The Shop House

Very easy to setup from my business platform. It seems that it will flow seamlessly from a marketing and analytics standpoint.

W A F Y

I'm just starting to work with you! Therefore, I hope that we will be useful to each other! Good luck to you and me!

WAP Fitness

just getting started. super easy setup so far. im about to create my first ad so i guess ill have to follow up with more later.

Mishastyle

Hello

I have a problem with the Snapchat ad app.
When I signed in for the app. And I tried to update the information. the system asked me to remove all the advertising-related activities at Shopify Marketing, but when I went to do that the system refused to clear the ads.. I don't know why.

September 14, 2020

Hey there! I'm sorry you've run into this issue, we are investigating. In the meantime, below is the best way to get support in the future.

Please file a support ticket by following this link: https://businesshelp.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help

Select "Shopify Integration" and then "Campaigns in Shopify's Marketing Tab" and then scroll down to fill out the form.

Eyeger

very very very very veryy sooooooo mega mster ultra super super coooooooooooool, so coooooooool very nice thanks you

Shopping Therapy

I have just started using this app, so i cannot provide any feedback at the moment. Will update L8tr

Feeling Tif.rific

I use this app to help sell my product in a fun and creative way, I will really like to get more sales from this app :)

Trendy by Creations

Easy to use and works great. A very useful promotional aid to reach more potential customers on Snapchat.

GBC & Co.

I loved how quick and easy it was to set up an ad for my company. All the services on the ad creator helped me make a wonderful ad.