Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 22, 2021

really easy to in stall and enable hopefully it works out jus as well and easy as it was to install !!

GeeTingz$
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 20, 2021

good very im godddnn appp tanks for snap good good nigit for israel good shoppping to shop for me ee

ZahiWatch
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 19, 2021

I have just started using Snapchat ads. Both the Shopify App and the Ads Manager on the website are very user friendly and made everything seamless. So far so good ;-)

Mojo Smartwatch Bands & Accessories
United Arab Emirates
May 18, 2021

I wish there was more functionality web-based, so that it fit better into my workflow of checking ad details.

XPJournal
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 18, 2021

Everything was good no complications. I downloaded to my computer and was able to log right in and start using for business promotions. I do not have any bad complaints so far, hopefully everything will continue to function as needed. I will come back with reviews as I continue to use the app.

If Looks Cud Talk LLC
Time spent using app: 4 months

bronctattoo
China
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
May 15, 2021

Easy to use. Able to upload products quickly to the site. My customers have many payment options. It’s nice!

Bodied By Katt
May 15, 2021

its better but not applicable most of the countries. It should give access to all countries. Secondly I found it bit expensive ad marketing.

Big Brands | Small Prices
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
May 14, 2021

good dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd9

AtoZeco
Time spent using app: 14 days
May 13, 2021

It has very clean and easy to use interface, I will recommend this to any start that aims to reach a wider audiance

Makorlah