Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

oksion-tech

feeling nice,i like it ,i will submit some unique product picture to there.i think it can be used to show someone who want to buy something like this.

fashionbests

Very simple to connect to my website, a no-brainer,love this app hope it will get me a lot of customers

Bekky's

j'utilise cette appli pour la publicité de mon entreprise c'est la première fois et j’espère avoir de bon résultats

LifeBeazy

just started using it after a few tutorials, very excited to start using it and promoting my business!

Nada Al Ayoub Kuwait

its my first time using it through shopify. I would like to create brand awareness as well as generate sales by adding a link to the viewers so they can directly shop on my shopify page.

puffpaw

just getting started! wish me luck. hope it won't turn out to be a nightmare like facebook's own AD platform constantly shutting down accounts for no apparent reason!

Lunify

Ooo dis kinda fire do ngl fam how about you. How was your day? I hope you are doing well. Good bye homie

Harness Belt

The best application, the fastest way to give ads. Fast verification, fast ads displaying. Better than other apps.

brimsnthingz

I haven't used the app as of yet, but setting up to connect to the business was very easy. I hope to use soon and expect the experience to be seamless as the setup.

IdealTimeFrance

good very good but why is not avalable with my spotify account ? my email are not verified and i don't no why