Reviews (2,772)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and innovative ad formats. They value its seamless integration, responsive customer support, and unique targeting options. Detailed analytics tools have helped increase store sessions. The app is popular among younger demographics, ideal for brands targeting millennials and Gen Z. It offers e-commerce businesses the chance to drive sales directly from the platform with features like shoppable ads. Regular updates show a commitment to continuous improvement.

Edited October 25, 2020

Great app I reaally like this app because it helped my business sell product. They have great prices.

Tungsten Tech
Almost 3 years using the app
November 21, 2023

nice

Daali
Pakistan
13 minutes using the app
August 23, 2021

Simply a must for any business looking to advertise on Snapchats platform. Easy to setup and works like a charm!

Sizy
April 16, 2021

I used this app to help increase sales on my store and was very fast and easy to setup just waiting to see the results

Tiare Jasmine
March 10, 2021

I Used this app to push out ads to many people all over the United States. Compared to any other Ad platform, Snapchat was the best over all. More conversions, sales, leads, etc. It is an amazing platform if you want to grow your business.

Smith's Rocket Shop
May 13, 2020

The app was easy to install. Integrated with my Snap pixel with ease. Excited to learn and be able to get a better understanding of marketing via the Snapchat Ads App.

Rapteez®
March 31, 2021

I loved the set up with this the only thing that i didnt like was that when I was creating my first ad it gave me an option to create my add a certain way with a character block which is against policy... i should not be given options that would put my account in jeapardy otherwise easy peasy

DEMI GAWDZ
November 13, 2020

It was really easy to set up and I'm excited about starting with snapchat for ads! This seems like a wonderful opportunity for us.

786 Cosmetics UAE
United Arab Emirates
May 25, 2020

cool this application is the big opportunity for to scall the buisness. I am very happy i can use snap chat for my publicity

AGRIB - SHOP
France
June 23, 2022

I am just getting started with this app and so far so good. I will come back with an update after a few weeks.

All en Cash Apparel