Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads | Reviews

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Cheetah Traders

GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood

Avionskin

I was blown away by how amazing snapchat ads works..................................................

Higher Self

Very easy installation process and very innovative app. thank you! Recommend it to everyone! The more sales channels, the better

Kozi Haus

Just started! Thanks for the great work. I will submit more feedback as I get more comfortable with the ads

28 Day Cico Meal Plan

I wish that i could have set up a different account but snapchat only allows one snapchat per phone number

Sapphire By Jay.

I have been using this app and it has increased the number of visitors to my store. I highly encourage you if you have not already started using snapchat ads to give it a try. I really have enjoyed how easy it is to manage my campaigns.

Just Top It Off Boutique

I'm using this app to help with my boutique. I just love SnapChat. Praying this will help me get more out there.

LUMACCORD

Snapchat for shopify s a pretty good way to advertisse on a platform for not very much cash. I had an okay time

Winston Workshop

Hoping to get more sales. i enjoy that is so easy to navigate when creating an ad. So far i like the app.

AndyKinOz

Its still too early to tell. Allow me to provide feedback in a few weeks and I'll be able to provide useful feedback perhaps. Strange that you would seek feedback immediately after I have signed up. Happy to provide useful feedback when i am in an experiential position to give it.