Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Emperfekt

User friendly, hopefully it gets emperfekt.com a lot of views, and the app is great for marketing. I'm optimistic about the marketing aspect. Let's Go Snap-Chat! There wasn't anything I didn't like about it. Very easy to use, no difficult instructions.

MPGD Corp Merchandise

just started. too early to form an opinion. but was easy to install on shopify. I am also happy to get $100 in bonus ad

MEN HEROES

THIS APP IS GREAT I FOUND IT REALLY CLEAN AND EASY USE I RECOMAND IT FOR EVERY PERSON WANT TO GROW THEM BUSINESS

After Party Mafia

good app good solutions i would recommend using for all online sellers please keep it a secret until 2015

C'est Beau 2048

I used this app to boost my Shopify sales. I am new to snapchat Ads. I am still experimenting Snapchat Ads. Got more learn. Look forward to have some guidance from Snapchat. Are there any snapchat tutorial available to the newbees

Annikas Hus

This app makes the experience of setting up snap ads super simple, and the way it should be! Really helpful.

𝑺𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒐𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆

Love how I can easily publish ads. This makes it a effortless and easy way to spread awareness with your brand without having to pay an arm or a leg.

Groom Plug

easy to use and it is driving a lot of traffic to my store. as i learn to make better ads i see more of an outcome

Pearl & Beauty

I want to showcase my best products on Snapchat and get more sales and traffic to my shop and thank you

those ice guys

I used this app to drive sales to my store and it worked! When I first got it started off difficult but I guess it was worth the stress because the sales came back :)