Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Electro Deals Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

good very no problem That the details about my experience with this app.I think you should continue..

My Dream Kollection

I use this app to set up attractive ads for my clients and they love it! I love how easy it is for me to plan my ads and be consistent with the theme of my brand.

four feathers clothing

well im doing good but still getting these two to get working i know ill get it.then ill get the sales going and look for more customers

ALLDEALZ

Time spent using app 6 minutes

i had to connect my snapchat to my shopify store...very easy to set up.very good..cant wait to explore

Online Marketing Connection

So far no issues. In the process of setting up the draft stage, so it's too soon to say. Too soon to rate completely. Ratings should be completed closer to the end of the set-up session.

ASstarsproducts91@

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

I am working on shopify from last 3 year and I have Earn up 20000 Dollers on my another shop, now I trying to make a team of people to work together.

Gloge Store

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Is not working. Besides, I should be able to select the products or collections I want to advertise. It doesn't make sense promoting everything in my store

Fabulous General Merchant buy Deploy-Tech LLC

I have just setup the to my website I did not run ads yet, but it is easy to setup just a pace of keg

WearAura

Location Australia

Not good at all, pixel errors about email and phone hashes not being detected and all snapchat support does is say "contact your developer". You're left on your own because their app does not work. I would not suggest even advertising with Snapchat due to their level of support. How a company like this is in business still baffles my mind.

7stores4u

Location United Arab Emirates

I hope Snapchat help and support me to grow up my business, am taking this opportunity very seriously