Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

pivot eminent

bhuhp;hbjbh . bbnn n hbhjklbjjbtcxuhhgvbhbh buiukhuhyyuhhvubyjh uhhgbhbbgjbhj gyuj b gbgubhbhhhybhbhjhj

Artists Crafts Store

Several years ago, I signed up for an account that I never used. Now, I plan on using it as I start my own online business. I don't have any feedback right now to share with others. Just my plans for using SnapChat.

Salez4all

Im using this app to promote my new business, and so far its great. This is the first time i use this ad promotion i hope it does't let me down

SISQO

I have just started using this app. Will write a review once I have had time to access properly. Thank you for the opportunity to try this app out

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

So far, so good...it was easy to create an account and install it. I'll edit this when I have more to say.

ELF Comercial

Seemed to be good but the service is not available in my country. i hope to be notified once you add my country on the list.

podshops

first off this tool is amazing I use it for my other brands, not through Shopify. it's not that great here, from experience just goto snap directly there is more options way better than this app on Shopify, there are not enough options here as well as the technical portions of the app never experienced problems directly from snap

eShine Car Care Canada

Just installed, have a general error: Sorry, we couldn't process your request. Please try again later.

I sent an e-mail. Hopefully we can make this app work.

May 23, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We did a quick check of your account and did not see any issues. We'll conduct a more thorough review. In the meantime, please continue using the app to reach your customers.