Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads | Reviews

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

EPCLFINDS

its fairly easy but for me i personally need something to help me get and maintain customers. if you've got an little bit $ you capitalize multiple apps and daily then it great

Illumine Bags

i found this app very helpful with my ads. i will definitely be using this more often as time goes by.

Rally Tennis

It's still not clear to me if my pixel is automatically added to the Shopify site or if I have to manually do that.

Glamour 2030

i just begin to use this app i hope to be very easy for me , i want to have a wonderful ads for my business .................

Love To Worship

installation is quick - but can't do it in secure view (though VPN is not a problem). Not sure if it updates pixel settings according to campaign objective if objectives changes.

T-Volution

Just testing this method of advertising out to see how successful it can be. It appeared as though we had already set up the ad but as we have come back in to check there were more steps so this was a little confusing.

HappyScandinavia

I used this app to market my business. It would be easier for me as a swediish business owner to pay with direkt transfer from my bank to you.

LeMondeDeLaMuscu

partique pour faire le lien entre snap et shopify . Peut etre un peu mal expliqué mais dans l'ensemble très pratique

RIXDISCOUNTS

I need to see how app works it is too early to assess any functional abilities snap chat may offer my business.

Georg Leroy

C'est une bonne application qui a permis de suivre les visiteur de ma boutique je recommande. merci

Previous 1 3