Instant Search & Quick Filters

Instant Search & Quick Filters

by Heysenior

Smart and instant search bar, Upsells to boost conversion

Tradeprices Building Supplies & Services Limited

Spend over £500.00 and you'll receive a Chrome Towel Radiator worth £129.99 absolutely free (Terms Apply)

Jetski Garage

We used this app to help set up our search and to be able to search SKUs. The customer service is outstanding with quick replies and updates.

ibspot

I'm really content with this. At first, I was irritated because I had to contact the staff of this app. so that he could access my website and finish installation the app. However, by the working of professional person, it works really well, and design is what I wanted. I appreciate it. Thanks.

Trade Sports

When customising your shop the costs can begin to stack up, but this is one of those apps where it is definitely worth installing, the search function is infinitely fast and although there may be better apps this one works flawlessly, instantly and cost effectively. We recently had an issue when we installed another app on the theme which caused a conflict, I emailed customer service and it was fixed for us within an hour. I will continue to use this app, if you want to see how it works go to our website tradesports.co.uk and actually see the working version in action.

Active Endeavors

The app is very simple and easy to use. They are are also EXTREMELY quick to respond and help us make changes. Great service and product!

February 7, 2020

Thank you 🙏 We’re thrilled you like the app!!!

Tijo Jewellery

Nice app and responsive team! Recommended!

Countryside Home Decor

I have been searching for a filtering app for awhile, and this one does everything that I wanted. Most of my customers are mobile so it was super important to me to have a very mobile friendly app, which this is.

The look a feel is also very important to me and I think this app integrates seamlessly into my store. It took about 15 minutes via email with their programmer to get the customization that I needed. Super easy.

Trend Me Well

The app works just fine with my online store!
The support is very polite, helpful and easy to communicate!

bulkob

support very good and has a good value to us.
many thanks did the exact task with smart result, I do Recommend.

December 12, 2019

Hi bulkob, thank you for your review 🙏 :) Happy selling! :)

The Twisted Tulip

Great app! There were a few things we needed tweaked to our liking and the team was very helpful in doing this for us! It has helped my customers to filter searches when they are looking for specific sizes, which has always been one of their biggest request! This was just what we were looking for!

UPDATE: decided this app was not for us, removed the app and all of my products disappeared from my website! They did however respond to my email and get it fixed right away

December 12, 2019

Hi The Twisted Tulip, thanks for this great review 🙏 Keep being awesome and happy selling! 🙏

Previous 1 3 4 5