Snappy Search & Smart Search

Snappy Search & Smart Search

by Heysenior

Smart and instant search bar, Upsells to boost conversion

BeStandard Shop

Snappy search works pretty well and customer care is always open to find new solutions and really helpful. I would totally recommend it!

Burger Motorsports, Inc.

Snappy Search works! Easy integration and quick results as you type with photos. Helps customers find what they need quickly.

Batteryhawk, LLC

I started a trial with another company and they bumped the price up towards the end, pressuring me into commitment.

I negotiated the price but was still high. I went to look for another search app. Found snappy, Does exactly what I want it to.

Fast responsive auto complete search app. Just what I needed.

Now if the devs can add the search results feature were in business

bambu

Great search tool, and the customer service response has been outstanding. Very quick to reply, and very helpful.

Quirksmith

Great app and well priced compared to all the other apps for this purpose. The team also offered quick support to customize the appearance of search box on our desktop and mobile website. Thanks for the awesome support guys!

EasyCabin Parts

Great search tool. Easy to use and cost effective.

The guys at Snappy Search really helped us out by integrating the Snappy Search app into the Locksmith app we use on our shop, so that searches can still be made when products have been restricted by Locksmith.

The guys are very professional and quick to respond and deal with any issues or questions you have.

Highly recommended.

Anekahome

So far the cheapest live search app in the market. Alexander's support is superb. Highly recommended for this app!

Datum Tech Solutions

Great customer service! With their immediate response to my concern, i was able to get this a customized search in our navigation. Thanks Alexander

Clothes Together

Well I want to start off by saying that I installed this app and uninstalled it, not realizing I went beyond 5 days. I spoke to Alexander by email and he was very understanding and I was able to start all over again. Anyway, I uninstalled this app., to try other order status apps., and I did not like any of them, at least I don't believe other apps., run as smooth as Snappy Search. Snappy Search is easy, simple and easy on the eyes. But, you can't beat how easy, simple and smooth this app., is. Thank you so much, Alexander! Snappy Search is definitely worth trying and I will be recommending this app., always.

Cath Ann

After wasting my time with more "high end" search apps, by chance I noticed this one.
Yes it is basic, but it's fast and delivers.
Well done.