Instant Search & Quick Filters

Instant Search & Quick Filters

by Heysenior

Smart and instant search bar, Upsells to boost conversion

MCB Buys

Great little App.... does exactly what is stated... snappy search's at a good price! Support team are pretty quick too... 5 Thumbs up!

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

BeStandard Shop

Snappy search works pretty well and customer care is always open to find new solutions and really helpful. I would totally recommend it!

Burger Motorsports, Inc.

Snappy Search works! Easy integration and quick results as you type with photos. Helps customers find what they need quickly.

Batteryhawk, LLC

I started a trial with another company and they bumped the price up towards the end, pressuring me into commitment.

I negotiated the price but was still high. I went to look for another search app. Found snappy, Does exactly what I want it to.

Fast responsive auto complete search app. Just what I needed.

Now if the devs can add the search results feature were in business

bambu

Great search tool, and the customer service response has been outstanding. Very quick to reply, and very helpful.

Quirksmith

Great app and well priced compared to all the other apps for this purpose. The team also offered quick support to customize the appearance of search box on our desktop and mobile website. Thanks for the awesome support guys!

EasyCabin Parts

Great search tool. Easy to use and cost effective.

The guys at Snappy Search really helped us out by integrating the Snappy Search app into the Locksmith app we use on our shop, so that searches can still be made when products have been restricted by Locksmith.

The guys are very professional and quick to respond and deal with any issues or questions you have.

Highly recommended.

Anekahome

So far the cheapest live search app in the market. Alexander's support is superb. Highly recommended for this app!

Datum Tech Solutions

Great customer service! With their immediate response to my concern, i was able to get this a customized search in our navigation. Thanks Alexander