4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of customizable products, especially its unique footwear offerings. They commend the quality of the products, the simplicity of the design interface, and the responsive customer service. The competitive pricing, inclusive of shipping costs, is also appreciated. Merchants find the mockups and templates helpful in the design process, and praise the reliable, well-packaged shipping.

March 27, 2023

So far it is not a good experience. They do have a great collection of products to choose from, I am currently questioning whether or not my customers though will ever see their orders. Says 3-5 days to print, I am currently on 3 weeks.

They say they're working on improvements, I will gladly change my rating and review if they do. Until then, I would caution against using them.

beachfrontdrifter
10 months using the app
Edited April 14, 2019

I have been using the Printy6 service for a while now and I love the unique variety of products offered as well as the free shipping that this service provides. But there is one thing that would be really nice to have and that is the required image sizes and dpi quality needed for each item when creating them as currently when creating products there is no indication what image size or dpi is required for the best results therefore creating a product image is often done through trial and error. Also when creating certain products it would be nice to be able to see the whole item from all sides in order to ensure that the image used actually spans the entire item. For example currently, when creating a bedding set the editor uses a template that shows only the top portion of the pillow and the duvet shown on the template is folded at the top obscuring the upper quarter of the duvet as to make it unclear as to where your image begins and ends.

Wolf Trail Market
Almost 3 years using the app
February 1, 2021

I was a fan of this app, but now I'm extremely disappointed. They don't have the option to "sample", so when my customer got their order, they were extremely unhappy with the result. It had "bleach damage" or discolorations on the print, and the item was not like it was presented on the app. This caused my logo to be misprinted and the item looks amateurish. This has done irreparable damage to my brand. I've contacted this company, and it's been about a week with no response. Please avoid if you can.

GCODEGFB
Over 2 years using the app
January 4, 2021

The App was easy to use but I ordered a pair of sneakers on December 11th and they are still not here! Soooo disappointed! I clicked on expedited shipping and it didn't work. It's difficult for me to feel confident in this supplier.

Divided Equals Zero
Over 2 years using the app
June 22, 2021

The app is good but I don't understand why they advertise that shipping fee is included in the price when actually it isn't.

aboriginalshirts.com
Pakistan
About 1 year using the app
Edited May 11, 2019

I tried designing a sneaker but it's one dimension and product choices lack colors. One can't see a 360 view or from different angles.

UTM The Store
5 months using the app
January 20, 2019

The products and prices are okey, but the mockups on the products are terrible out of sync, 2 out of 3 pictures make the design all crocked and out of frame . I can't be the only one having this problem when creating my design ?

Vicious&Delicious
Sweden
2 months using the app
July 8, 2019

I just starting to use app. It won’t let you scale your design on products. If there is a way to do it I don’t see it.

Devine Design Boutique
2 months using the app
Edited March 18, 2021

UPDATE: Printy6 is probably a small supplier. Because vacation or not, there is no excuse to continue accepting orders, charging money, and then failing to meet your own production deadlines. There is no excuse for ignoring support emails, and answering some of them 3 weeks late, and the replies were below par, if not outright unacceptable. I offered Printy6 to refund and cancel the order, but they of course wanted to keep the money and fulfill the order late, and ignored this email. They offered no compensation, no way to recover from their mistake. Moreover, the print quality was far from great, I would say borderline acceptable. If you are going on vacation, you should notify the users, and not accept any new orders. If we fail to meet the deadlines we give to our customers, we need to refund and suffer the cost. Printy6 did nothing to mitigate this situation, because "what can you do". Right?
We are now using JetPrint for all our shoes manufacturing, and we more pleased with the results and customer support, however they are not perfect as well. In summary, Printy6 is a real app (so I upped them from 1 star to 2), but not a very good one in our experience, and they did nothing to win us back. Absolutely nothing. US suppliers know what US customers expect ("customer is always right"), and Printy6 did not help us achieve that level of customer satisfaction. Shame.

Beverly Carlyle
Israel
14 days using the app
Printy6 replied February 22, 2021

Dear Michael, we truly apologize for the inconvenience brought to you on the previous orders, we had two weeks off from Feb 8 to Feb 21 because of the New Year holiday, so we are so sorry for the delayed response, we will ship out your orders ASAP, sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Thanks.

Edited August 13, 2019

The app has amazing and unique products, however it won't allow me to upload my product onto my store.

BodyxSoul Art