4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of customizable products, especially its unique footwear offerings. They commend the quality of the products, the simplicity of the design interface, and the responsive customer service. The competitive pricing, inclusive of shipping costs, is also appreciated. Merchants find the mockups and templates helpful in the design process, and praise the reliable, well-packaged shipping.

November 10, 2018

I used this app to load my art on various products you offered I was so impressed and shocked at how advanced this system is. I love it so far. the one complaint I have is the time line provided for executing and delivery of the product 5-17 days for delivery seems a little excessive but not a show stopper for me. it would be nice if this estimated time line was part of the transfer process when loading products into the shopify store. anyway keep up the great work your developers should be commended.

Divine Works of Genius
Almost 4 years using the app
December 30, 2018

I use this app for printing sneaker designs. It is simple to use. I wish it were a bit more advanced because there is ony one view to work from and ony one way to put a pattern and shoes need to have opposite patterns on each. So i reworked my design to not need that and am able to use these nice sneaker designs.

Pajaritaflora Body
Almost 4 years using the app
May 23, 2019

I used this app to design sneakers, watches and pillows and more, it served me well. However I would like to have more options as to what to do with my product once I'm finished, like storing it before I upload to my store.

Urban Defiance Apparel
About 3 years using the app
Edited December 27, 2018

So far the app is working well, it is much easier than some apps. Since I can adjust the size of my png images, from small to large or vise versa.

macvintage1876
Almost 3 years using the app
August 13, 2018

I have not been able to move or center my file to get a better design. Working on figuring it out then it would be 5 stars.

Demaries Store
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited February 21, 2020

I used the app to design sneakers and phone cases. I like the products on the site. The products are different. You should add more. I enjoyed the fact there was something different i.e. the sneakers. You should put other things up. The app is easy to use. So far there is nothing I could say that I did not enjoy.

UnequelyUs
November 20, 2017

innovative products like clocks, watches, even bedding make this app stand out as a customizable option.

Nap Cave
January 30, 2021

Printy6 has some really cool and unique product offerings. I recently created some custom athletic shoes that are a hit on my Shopify store! www.dennis2society.com

SOC!ETY: DIVIDED. TOGETHER.
April 12, 2021

I have only just started using the Printy6 App this morning, but I am really happy so far! Nice and easy to use.

BOOMFOLK
Edited May 14, 2020

Brilliant App Love it it's so simplistic and easy to use. Next is to see how the products perform when i start running ads next month.

Runners city international