4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of customizable products, especially its unique footwear offerings. They commend the quality of the products, the simplicity of the design interface, and the responsive customer service. The competitive pricing, inclusive of shipping costs, is also appreciated. Merchants find the mockups and templates helpful in the design process, and praise the reliable, well-packaged shipping.

January 13, 2024

This is the best quality print on demand for shoes. I wish they had more options though. I made a suggestion that they add "chunky/oversized sneakers" to their product list. I love their turn around time is favorable, their express shipping cost is one of the cheapest i have encounter. I an yet to receive a return from any customer because they werent pleased with the product. The smell is a bit overwhelming at first but not a deal breaker. The one suggestion i would strongly advice is to add retail custom packaging. Not everyone can order 300 boxes to just sit there. for an additional 2-3 bucks i would love to deliver my product in custom packaging.

FZwear
10 months using the app
November 14, 2023

Shipping takes a billion years, but the shoes are really good quality. The finish is nice, good padding, good soles. The laces are nice. The box they also put the shoes in is good quality. I recommend this business for shoes (as I only tried the shoes).

lobonewyork
About 2 years using the app
March 6, 2023

Overall very good service. I have been ordering various samples ( 100+) and so far my experience has been positive. Being relatively new i think this company can only get better and better.

The Merch by SIMA Visual Arts
3 months using the app
October 24, 2019

i used the printy 6 app to design a number of products including shoes that are available in sizes that are hard to come buy the work is extraodenary quality and i would refer them to anyone

rwewear
August 16, 2018

Thanks great app - cannot wait to check the quality - fast and easy

Ovahfx Fashion Fx
Edited August 13, 2019

My only complaint is being asked to review before I get to see the finished product. I appreciate the design tools. I need to get back to work, and this app keeps asking for reveiws.

Twisted Preppy
October 14, 2018

I like the options on the Tennis Shoes. This is a great App. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO DESIGNING OTHER PRODUCTS ITH YOUR APP

PanaEnterprises/SweetEs
About 4 years using the app
July 20, 2021

This has expanded my product base greatly. Offering an array of print options and products choices that my customers love.

BROOKLYN REPUBLIC APPAREL
About 4 years using the app
October 19, 2020

I used this app to put my art on some boots and everyone loves them! Great Quality! Fast Shipping!!!!!!

Urban Revolution Apparel
Almost 4 years using the app
February 3, 2019

I tried this app and IT IS one of THE BEST out there hands down. Do not let these guys get away from you. Try them out, you will not regret it!!

wine candi