Snowball: Affiliate Marketing

Automated Affiliate Programs, Referral Programs, & Ambassadors

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lucky Paws

Time spent using app About 1 year

Super easy to use and get my affiliates up. But, I must say the customer service has been the best part. Any questions I have they get back to me so quick and help me out right away, especially my man Austin!

Monte loka

Location Israel

best app ever - bost my revenue I am highly recommended to use it for evrey store - not matter what are you selling

d-e-s-i-g-n

Time spent using app About 4 hours

really good app just needs to stay up to date. but other than that very easy too navigate and clear.

REALTAKAI

customer support is beyond fire.. really helpful
11/10 recommend to everyone and anyone who runs a business

Latico Leathers

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Noah was very helpful in setting us up with the affiliate program for latico. We are excited to get started and highly recommend using Snowball if you are on the fence!

Blady™

The customer service is excellent. The app is awesome and our affiliates love using Social Snowball!

Pride Palace

Great resource to turn. your customers into more sales! Really love the app and the team behind it is super helpful.

Fire In The Desert

I'm having success in all aspects of ECom, sales are next. The complexity involved with all the platforms necessary along with integration is the most difficult work I've done in my life. I'm used to success. I know I'll get there and appreciate Social Snowball's approach to customer care. Because I get the help I need. The Social Snowball Support Team work with each individual customer answering questions, working with developers to answers so the team really works to help me. GREAT WORK SUPPORT TEAM! Austin thank you!

MoonXKarma

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! I use this for all of my stores and it brings in thousands of free revenue. Super easy to use and works wonders.... its a no brainer.

NCMPRBL

Time spent using app About 1 year

Social snowball has helped our company encourage inclusion and promote urgency in code promotion amongst our customers when looking to gain new customers. Our customers enjoy the convenience of the multiple options available for payout and if we as a company have any questions, SS is glad to help. Recommended for businesses looking to instantly show that they care about their customer experience beyond a simple purchase.