Snowball: Affiliate Marketing

Automated Affiliate Programs, Referral Programs, & Ambassadors

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gymgum

A must have, game changing affiliate programme. The team are super helpful & always about to help sort any issues out

STREET COLLECTIVE

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has me pumped on what’s to come with the brand I’m working on launching right now. I truly believe this app will enable my sales to increase a ton just through people sharing their link with their friends in their group chats after they check out… also support person was an amazing helper. Dude is lowkey a genius. This app should be a lot more expensive.

Supreme Patty

Time spent using app 31 minutes

I love social snowball for my merch store. My fans have been earning a killing promoting my products and love the flat fee feature you guys have. Keep it up.

Diamonds Bussin

This app is a great way to get additional revenue. We have been running affiliate programs at scale but always had issues simplifying the process for our devs, this does just that. Great work team.

Aiko Diamoni Cosmetics

One hour after installing I got my first affiliate sale! what a great app! Highly recommend this as the best affiliate marketing app.

Hour Glxss

This app has solved our affiliate marketing needs! Super simple & clean design and awesome support. Best way to increase your bottom line pretty easily. I definitely would recommend this to anyone running an e-commerce business.

Whompitglass

One of those apps that simply makes you more money after you install it. Will be installing it on all of my stores. Thanks guys.

Dolphinsavers

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

So happy I found social snowball. Automates everything and makes payouts quick and simple. If your store is already doing volume this will instantly boost revenue. Creates a community for your customers and produces infinite brand awareness.

Viral Lights

Time spent using app About 1 year

The definition of putting your affiliate program on autopilot, just set it and forget it. Easy extra revenue that started just moments after installing

Glamourskinco

this app is so fireeeee and simple its a must have if you want more revenue and a other source of revenue for your shopify stores