Sold Stock: Display Inventory

Sold Stock: Display Inventory

by AppRebel

Create urgency by showing inventory amount sold & remaining!

Premium Italian Food at Home

good app i used this app for my food store works very well was a very good app for app grating my store and have a better look thank you very much

StoreGo

this app helped me bring losts of sales by increasing the urgency really recomend this app its pretty usefull

His And Her Hub

Hi this app may be helpful but I have not benefited from it yet. But I can understand how this can boost sales! Thank you for developing this app. How can I contact support? I cannot get the "remaining stock" to work on my website. thanks!

Industrial Glow - Original Vintage Lighting & Decor

The app does exactly as advertised allows a visual indiucator on prodcuts that have been sold in our store www.industrialglow.co.uk which gives new customers confidence to buy

Also the support is excellent with very quick response to any issues and questions

Spruce Naturals

We use this app to display the amount of inventory and stock remaining as well as how many units have been sold. So far we've seen an increase in conversion due and are very happy with it.

Fit & body's

cumple lo necesario para lo que se busca no se que mas sjsj ijijdiw wjdwijdiwj ijwdiwjidjiw wijdijiwjdiwj

MIND CHILL - RELAX, FOCUS and REST your MIND*

brilliant, seriously brilliant! so helpful, support is crazy good thank again and love the app its brilliant

Corewarmth

customer support is a amazing! responded quickly and fixed my issue in no time. Really helps with generating urgency/credibility

Giant Deals

Amazing customer service
Amazing result
Great communication
Great app!!
So thank you so much for this added feature.. it will help our business a great deal.

Kaboom Cards

I used this app to help my consumers identify stock available, the app staff and assistance I received when installing and adding the code was exceptional, I would highly recommend this app, brilliant!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8