Stock Sheep ‑ Sold & Low Stock

Create scarcity and urgency with a low & sold stock countdown

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Vape Express Canada

Time spent using app About 1 month

Extremely please and, support was great and quick. Support is via email and better because you have a written record.

November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for the review and for your kind words! Please don't hesitate to contact us again whenever you need any help.

Mars008

Location China
Time spent using app About 3 hours

i can not select the free/5/10/15 dollars plan,when i click the button, i do not why ,how can i select the plan.

Eyefood Factory Australia

Location Australia

Doing a great job and easy to use/configure. I like the option you bulk edit. Teams is also quick to act and helprf me to integrate the script into my very specific theme.

June 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. Happy selling 😁

DunderSplifflin

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Love the Sold Stock widget! Helped improve conversions for our store and great customer service answering a few of our initial questions.

Pineccy.com

This app could not get the sold count correct. I worked with their tech support for over a week (they seemed to only work on off hours- overnight) and was promised it was fixed- but it was not. Unfortunately, I had to cancel- I like the look of the app otherwise.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. Upon receiving your review, we re-escalated the issue you were having. The issue has now been resolved and you can continue using Sold Stock as expected. We apologize for any inconvenience and want to thank you for your patience while resolved it. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions. Thanks

Loomero

Time spent using app 20 minutes

this app converts very satisfied and ready to use the fear it brings in consumers to buy is wonderful

SUNDFIT

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

It shows how many sold but Doesn't show how many remaining. It's basically not doing what it's supposed to do. Wouldnt recommend it.

July 23, 2020

Our app does display "sold stock" as well as "stock remaining" when setup correctly! Here are a few tips that might help:

1) Do you have inventory numbers currently saved in your Shopify Inventory Settings?
2) Do you have the "stock remaining" feature enabled in our app settings?

If you are still experiencing difficulties, our technical support team would be happy to fix the issue for you. Please contact us at contact(at)apprebel(dot)co

Thanks!

MyBay24

Location Germany

I Love the App! It´s easy to customize and very simple. Really helped me boost up my conversionsrate! I would remmend trying!

Perkown

Location France
Time spent using app 18 minutes

NICE I DONT KNOW BEFORE I USE IT ! IT IS ON ALL MY SHOPS, I CAN'T HAVE A SHOP WITHOUT THIS APP THANK YOU USE IT
INCREASE MY SALESSHOWING NUMBERS OF PEOPLE BUYING THIS PRODUCT EVERY DAY

YachtsMan

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like the app but I do not have the time to manually go through each of my 650 products to add the sold count. It says you can bulk edit these and have it randomly choose a number for the sold amount but it's not working and I don't see any way to contact anyone about it. I do like the app though but it could use some work.

May 18, 2020

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties. We'd be happy to help you bulk edit all of your products to update the sold count. Can you please contact us at contact(at)apprebel(dot).co ?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10