Sold Stock

Sold Stock

by Softpulse Infotech

Create urgency by showing available & sold inventory stock

Katchee

I ask for personalization from the support and they helped me out in literally 15 minutes. Nice, thank you!

Love For Fabric

Works perfectly and the service rendered to me was fast and efficient ;)

Braxley

Numba1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Autumnhomeforever

Very good apps, it generates sold prove or customers, convince customer to buy the items.

Tuangoboutique

This is the best app we have found that allows us to show how many people have bought a product and how many units are left, both very powerful ways to encourage people to buy your product. The App developers are always willing to help with the customization and implementation of the App, responding very fast to all our questions. We have now the option to show quantities available per variable only when we have low quantities which is great because we don't want to show that information when we have plenty in inventory.

Cedarssinai

Works Awesome . even had the how many sold texted removed by support. Fast response Time !!

Prjewel

5 Stars App, very good to increase conversion rate https://prjewel.com

Designs By Nola

Love it! Love them! I needed some specific changes to the function for my design shop. Done by their team in a matter of hours and everything is working fine.

Silverlots

Thank you! Awesome, Must Have App! Increased our conversion rate! Check it out in action here! https://silverlots.com

Frattire

Perfect way to track the orders for specific products. Thanks Sold Stock!
Previous 1 3 4 5