Sorted Returns Center

Automated Returns, Labels, Branded Portal, Refunds & Exchanges

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

LVL Up Fashion

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has been a game changer for our business and has allowed us to offer returns just like the bigger brands, making it easier for us to compete. The platform is easy for customers to use so we don't have to anything apart from refunds when the items are delivered back to us. Great App ClickSit!

Club Beautie

This app has really helped me with my small business. I have found the team extremely helpful and friendly! Jodie especially. They are available on live chat which is very useful, they help me set up the app and were very patient. I also just processed my first return, I wanted to hide the return address and just use a barcode..this was explained to me step by step! keep up the great work - some feedback, would be great to have the return address hidden with the print at home option! - I would highly recommend this app

Hot Chillys

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We've been using the free version for a few years on a couple of our websites. It's been a lifesaver!

REGULATION

We were looking for a UK-based app that had some good return shipping integration. The customer experience is easy and the refund or gift card method is really helpful for my team. Collect+ labels on tap is really quite good as well. I'm looking forward to seeing how Clicksit develops further. With a few more back-office features and tweaks this app could be a real killer in a year. Hopefully, it will grow with us.

LINTRO

App works perfectly , support is very helpful I spoke to Lewis who got me sorted in no time. UK based team no b.s approach if you want a solid platform to get the job done Clicksit is currently the best app for you on the shopify app store hands down

ATHES

Really helpful! Love that I can customise everything and also the email alerts when you get a return request are great as they take you directly to the return. Best return platform we've tested :)

Arnold Clark Autoparts

We've successfully tested this app to manage our returns process and I must say this is a very slick process. This massively takes the pain away from the customer as it's a fully automated digital process right down to the return label, which you don't even need to print. Adds extra value to our internal processes and we can now manage the returns in one place. 5 stars for me.

PrettyGyal

Location France

fast and simply i like use this app for my website. the integration is easy and the support perfect

Weather Spares

Time spent using app About 1 year

This really does make the customer return process so simple. There are very few places without Collect+ stores nearby and of course their coverage is always expanding. Also the setup is quick, simple and the support during this is was second to none. If only all Apps had this level of end to end support. I've been using the ClickSit returns system for nearly a year now and they continue to improve the services offered to UK retailers A1 all round.

Skin Soul Smooth

This app is very easy to use. There are many step by step guides that help you along the way and staff are always on hand to help 24/7, which is great :)