Sparq Product Search & Filters

Sparq Product Search & Filters

by Sparq Search

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Salong Unic

Works very well on our web site and is very happy with the support. So can currently recommend this program to the Shopify store.

Fungerer veldig bra på nettstedet vårt og er veldig fornøyd med støtten. Kan for tiden anbefale dette programmet til Shopify-butikken.

YouFromMe.

I love this app and the filters / collections are exactly what im looking for! it's all really easy to use and navigate. The customer service helped throughout the whole process to set it up.

Cavalerro

Very good product, and the team is so is so good, five stars from me, and i recomend to all.

TRUU

Great app Really fast and easy. Their customer service is awesome! Thank you so much . They’re really kind.

Jungle beez

Excellent app. Helped me revive my dull search option and add additional stuff. Plus it really means a lot when you have a free plan when you're starting out. Thanks guys!

Sofizara

I am really thankfull for Sparq, the app is just amazing. Easy and brings you so much. Neha from the support team is really awesome! She deserves 6 Stars!!

Thanks guys, and keep up the good work!

MDomani

Amazing App & not just that...their customer support....these guys are highly professional in what they do and they have an exceptional customer service. Would definitely recommend this app to every store owner who needs filters on their stores because their Tech support gives you exactly what you need!

January 30, 2020

Mayank,

The team really appreciates your kind words here. Glad you like Sparq and looking forward to keeping working with you,

Oluko

Excellent app. Solved all the complex problems of reflecting different variants of the products. Very happy with the service as well. Highly responsive and accurate

Primrose travel

An amazing app, would highly recommend to anybody wanting to better their page, great interaction with their team, offering incredible service, currently using their free plan, but once I set up fully, will definately be upgrading, an amazing team and app! Worth the download ! Chris is great and gave me the best customer service I have received on shopify so far! All praises!!

Morgan Cerese Art

I really like this app and how easy it is for find products in my store. I also like that I can control which products do or don't show up in the search results. I'm still using the trial but I'm already impressed with Sparq search!

January 3, 2020

Thanks a ton for the review! We are so glad that you find it useful for your store.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any further support

Previous 1 3 4