Product Filter & Search App

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Shopify Filters & Search by Sparq

Craftovator

We've had a lot of issues trying to get the filters to look like we'd like them to look - mainly because of how we've setup up the tags within Shopify. The live chat team have been very helpful and responsive. They've managed to fix all the issues we were having within a few minutes of contacting them.

Gaia Pets Shop

Location Singapore

App is good once you get the hang of how things work. For any issues, can always use the chat to contact the filter team and they will show you through a share screen function and call.

clickshodirect

Very satisfied, the team was very fast and friendly. they helped me solve the technical problems that I was not good at. Ayon was very professional and with a lot of knowledge in the field, congratulations

Benji-Security

I recommend Sparq because the support is very good. You can always count on them. Fast service for me 5 stars.

March 2, 2022

Abder,

Thanks for the kind words, looking forward to working with you

Universe Rugs

The customer service was always available when I needed help, which I did a lot. They even helped me customize my webpage filter search at a cost lower than other app developers. They helped me resolve a billing issue and have always been helpful.

Hi Ayda👋,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are really glad that you liked our service. Feel free to contact us anytime.

être belle Cosmetics

Perfekter Support. Schnelle Reaktionszeit. Eine umfangreiche APP die uns den Shopify Alltag erheblich erleichtert
être belle
Daniel Meyer

Hallo Daniel,

vielen Dank für diese 5-Sterne-Bewertung. Ihr Feedback wird sehr geschätzt - es freut uns sehr zu hören, dass Ihnen unser Support gefallen hat. Beste Grüße!

Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading

This app has been fantastic for us. We run a store with a lot of products in specific categories, i.e. - this fits this vehicle, this does not. This app helps us use our tags to filter all the items correctly which is perfect and just what we needed. It also allows our customers to drill down to what they need quickly and easily which results in a higher conversion rate. The customer support has been AMAZING. They helped us with a couple installation blips we had very quickly. Well worth the cost, which isn't too expensive to begin with. 100% recommend this app over any other filtering app here!

Hi there🖐️,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Sparq and the experience with our Support Team. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Kegonii

love it!! the app really allowed filters to be put in place on my store so that customers cane asily navigate

Hi there,

thank you for your feedback and support! It is your love and support which gives us motivation and energy to make sparq better. Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

LexisNexis - Education Law

The app is absolutely great and the customer support is just fantastic!! Very professional and super responsive. Highly recommend!

Hey Oleg👋,

InfinityLab New Zealand

Great app. Very responsive and helpful customer support. I will give 5 stars to the customer support and 3.5 stars to the app.

Hey Valerie,

Thank you so much for your valuable review. We are working constantly to improve our product. still, we would love to get your views on the scope of improvement.

Feel free to contact us for any help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18