Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Shopify Filters & Search by Sparq

Laif kids

Really love this app and their support. We first had another filter app, but transferred to Sparq because of the possibilities. There support is amazing and also the design requests what we had where adapted without any problem! Would definitely recommend Sparq as a filter in any store.

Kryptonite Kollectibles

Haven't had the service long but it's done everything we've needed it to do & the customer service actually responds in a timely manner (which is HUGE for apps)

Deals by Hyderabad Ranker

Awesome app. Great support! I hope there must be a lifetime plan offered by Sparq. I couldn't find any similar or better app than this.

Enoteca Il Vinoso

Molto veloci e molto gentile l'assistenza.
Seguono loro il setup e la prima configurazione; funziona tutto benissimo!
Bravi!

NRML

They helped me grow e-commerce business and scale hard! Special shout out to Naveen & Gaurav! Sparq made my collection pages not only look amazing but easy to navigate.

Vital Gym

The support has been excellent. There quick to respond and solved all our requests. We do not have any data to measure the performance of the app yet but I can confidently say that this app is going to influence a positive effect on revenue. Great job guys. Keep it up.

GentleMonsterUSA

Great dashboard for configuring the filters that is both easy to use and powerful. Very supportive and helpful team behind the product as well, which is so important.

Central Park

Such a great App and such a helpful team of people! Thanks for the great service! So easy to use and the support was super helpful!

poppy-mead

This app looks great on our store and works professionally. They adapt to you're design, if you want certain things changing and very quick at responding to any questions. Thank you Gaurav for his great customer service and guiding me through the app.

Living DNA Singapore

We have been using this app to enable search and filter on our Shopify webstore for some time now and this review is much overdue. Overall, this app does everything it says about filter & search. And it does it really very well. Top that with a support team who is responsive and eager to understand your requirements and help custom make solutions for you. I have dealt with Gaurav and Chris and both were amazing! The search is so much faster and broader than the regular Shopify search and users can view what they are searching as they type in real-time. Their filter feature takes them to the next level of everything. Especially the new version of the app where you can create and edit your own filter options. Transforms a simple Shopify webstore to a well equipped professional looking website.