Sparq | Instant & Smart Search

Sparq | Instant & Smart Search

by Sparq | Fast & Beautiful Search

Fast & Beautiful Search with Advance filters & Analytics

Joya Jewelry

Amazing app. I'm really happy with the customer service. They do an excellent job.
Thanks you.

July 23, 2019

So glad to read your review!

A sincere thanks for taking out time and helping us with this review. Reviews like these help us focus on the product and move ahead.

Thanks again!

Tuffi Shop

Excellent app and service!!

We were looking for a search engine for the almost 1000 items of our store.

Sparq adapted to our needs perfectly and the team make everything possible to customize the search engine to our liking.

Thanks!!

July 23, 2019

Javier,

Thanks for sparing the time to review us. I am glad you like our app and happy to keep tinkering the search to provide you the best possible output.

Splattery - Malen nach Zahlen

The support team of this app is simply amazing! They were able to resolve every problem I have had and the search functions itself work like a charm. I tested my website speed before and after implementing this app and noticed close to no slowdowns which is even better. I can fully recommend this app to everyone looking for a better search solution for their website!

July 12, 2019

Dear Roberto,

You have been an amazing client and a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to more conversations with you.

All the best for your amazing store :)

Lovely-Swimwear

Everybody knows, the standard search option from shopify is everything but great. Sparq is really doing a good job with this app. As an e-commerce beginner, i can really suggest this tool to improve the authenticity of your shop. PLUS the team and the chat support is great, immediate response and kind people who help work out your problems!

July 6, 2019

Thanks for your review :). We really appreciate you taking out time to review us and glad Sparq is helping you with Shopify Search !

ofrida

The best search app for Shopify! The app works wonders as compared to Shopify's default search feature. It’s super fast with tons of options to customize search results. Would recommend this to anyone looking to help their customers.

2 Next