Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Famous Rebel

Ok, let's be clear from the start. What is trying to be achieved is pretty complex and should be easier to do except for Shopify's poor collections and filtering structure. I tried numerous apps, which basically broke my theme. Our store design www.famousrebel.com is the most important thing to us and the other apps just didn't care about that. Instead layering a filter over the theme creating a mess. Now I'm also not going to pretend it was a totally easy experience. It's not. I did have to push on comms, and at times got frustrated but to be fair when we spoke via hangout the problems were sorted very quickly. As I said above I expected this. It's a very complex thing to change on your store. But once done should make a big difference. I must single out special praise here for the Developer Gaurav as he has been especially helpful. Now the reason for it, not all being plain sailing is exactly what I stated to start ..this is a complex thing to do and each theme and store is different. The whole process does make you really think about your store from a customer's perspective and how you need to make things easy for them. The theme went live last night and it looks good. The functions are clever. It looks like it was designed with the theme in mind and it works. In fact, the only time it didn't work was due to errors in my collections, which were politely pointed out by the team. So far. So good. I will be keeping a close eye on the site speed score and hope the new code has not slowed the experience down. But all in all. We got there. And I got what I think will help the UX of the store for customers and increase sales. Time will tell. And I will update you with any changes.

Jesmine Australia

Sorry to say. App is not worthy. charged for one month and still not working. would not recommend anyone.

April 5, 2021

Hello There,

I am sorry to hear about your experience but it seems you never configured the app. Sparq search needs to be integrated with your theme which can be done via your developer or we provide the onboarding support at no cost to all of our customers.

I do not see you ever reached out to the support for integrating Sparq for your store, though we send out multiple emails requesting if you need support with onboarding.

I would request you to reconsider your review as it does not reflect our services and app functionality correctly.

VGreen

Be careful with this app.
After install this app, if you uninstall it, your search bar won't work anymore. I check the back-end of my store, there are full of back-up files created by this app that will still stay there even if you uninstall the app.
Really annoying!

thepapamoda

Not the best experience - I had to keep on pinging the support for the answers and to check if what I needed was done. Support did not point that I need to select a more expensive plan for my needs until lots of effort was already put. Also, they took almost a week to remove the code from the store, which kept me waiting as I couldn't check other apps. Also, the filters are buggy, some weird huge buttons keep on appearing over the price slide, the color palette looks disarranged, tags did not appear in the filters.

DCK Boardshorts

DCKBOARDSHORTS.COM
Honest opinion:
Our true rating is 4, but we didn't want to downgrade their rating, because they are great and deserve to be highly ranked. The app itself works well and is a must-have on any Store. They are able to set it up according to your Theme and to your liking, which is great! If your store is fairly basic and you don't have any special needs, 100% perfect. Customer support is also great (on the first few back-and-forths) as they reply quickly and the live chat option on the app's dashboard is a top feature. You can also set-up a video-chat if needed. ...BUT... It is NOT easy to set up at all all if your store has special requests and needs. Our store has been taking almost 4 weeks to set up and we're still not at 100%. Sometimes delay was due to difficult requests on our end, but sometimes we were unanswered for 3/4 days. Overall, we HIGHLY recommend this app, specially if your requests are not too sharp. If they are, we also truly recommend it, but be prepared for a bit of a headache, lots of time invested and some miscommunications. Good luck!

ilusionary

AMAZING APP, the costumer serves is impecable, and the software runs smoothly in the web page, they help you with everything you need, and they comply with everything that is advertised.

Birds and Roses Gifts

I used this app to make it easier for my customers to find their products fast without scrolling through multiple pages. Chris and his team were very professional and did a great job at improving my search features. Thanks from Cindy and Manny the parrot :)

De La Creme Fashions

This app has revitalised my products and collections categories! Chris has been a joy to help me get set up and was there for me at my every beck and call! Can't thank them enough! My only regret is why I didn't find these guys sooner!

Hughie Willett Machinery

This app is brilliant - allows us to creae every kind of filter we need to, everywhere we need it across our site. This gives us the navigation and flexibility that Shopify on its own can't do.
It has been fast to implement and the support from the developers has been brilliant. We can't believe it took us so long to find this app !

BuzzPresents

Customer service/attention is awesome. The will do every and anything in their power to help you out with integration.