Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Shopify Filters & Search by Sparq

NMC Recordings

Easy to navigate backend with clear instructions. The support team have been great in tailoring the app to our specific needs.

Oceania-Aviation

All-round great high-performing app with an awesome support team! A great app that solved 2 problems for us. 1) The ability to filter nicely on a page without having to refresh the page across a collection of products. 2) Allowed us to limit searching to a specific collection of products. Even further the awesome support team made some changes to our site to fix a couple of issues we were having. They were fast, efficient, and very easy to deal with.

Wear Planet Forever

Best app ever! They are super helpful and answer quick!
They can even do some of the stuff for you :)

CadelleLeather

This app has been the easiest to set up out of all the product filtering programs I have used. The interface is simple and easy to navigate, but the best part of this app is the ongoing help from the staff. Chris and his team reply extremely quickly and are able to help me with all the design and technical elements that I have asked for help with in a very timely manner. Very impressed with the high level customer service that Sparq provides!

Fly Rides USA

So far so good! We carry a lot of different brands of products with different options for the variants, so we needed an app that could filter based on tags. This one works perfectly, and we've had very positive feedback from our team and our customers. The backend setup interface is not immediately intuitive, but I was able to schedule a time to walk through the options with their team and clarify the options. Support has been great from the Sparq team- they are not in my time zone, but if I leave a message during the day they get back to me quickly. They've been super helpful in making small adjustments for me, and overall I'm very happy. Thank you!!

Repose AMS

Very bad experience with this app. We have put a lot of time and effort in to it but it's still not working. Very disappointing.

MuebleMundo

We use this app in our store and gives us great functionalities to customize our filters, which is key for us. However the thing we liked the most is the customer support which is fast and efficient.

Famous Rebel

Ok, let's be clear from the start. What is trying to be achieved is pretty complex and should be easier to do except for Shopify's poor collections and filtering structure. I tried numerous apps, which basically broke my theme. Our store design www.famousrebel.com is the most important thing to us and the other apps just didn't care about that. Instead layering a filter over the theme creating a mess. Now I'm also not going to pretend it was a totally easy experience. It's not. I did have to push on comms, and at times got frustrated but to be fair when we spoke via hangout the problems were sorted very quickly. As I said above I expected this. It's a very complex thing to change on your store. But once done should make a big difference. I must single out special praise here for the Developer Gaurav as he has been especially helpful. Now the reason for it, not all being plain sailing is exactly what I stated to start ..this is a complex thing to do and each theme and store is different. The whole process does make you really think about your store from a customer's perspective and how you need to make things easy for them. The theme went live last night and it looks good. The functions are clever. It looks like it was designed with the theme in mind and it works. In fact, the only time it didn't work was due to errors in my collections, which were politely pointed out by the team. So far. So good. I will be keeping a close eye on the site speed score and hope the new code has not slowed the experience down. But all in all. We got there. And I got what I think will help the UX of the store for customers and increase sales. Time will tell. And I will update you with any changes.

Jesmine Australia

Sorry to say. App is not worthy. charged for one month and still not working. would not recommend anyone.

April 5, 2021

Hello There,

I am sorry to hear about your experience but it seems you never configured the app. Sparq search needs to be integrated with your theme which can be done via your developer or we provide the onboarding support at no cost to all of our customers.

I do not see you ever reached out to the support for integrating Sparq for your store, though we send out multiple emails requesting if you need support with onboarding.

I would request you to reconsider your review as it does not reflect our services and app functionality correctly.

VGreen

Be careful with this app.
After install this app, if you uninstall it, your search bar won't work anymore. I check the back-end of my store, there are full of back-up files created by this app that will still stay there even if you uninstall the app.
Really annoying!