Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq | Reviews

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

De La Creme Fashions

This app has revitalised my products and collections categories! Chris has been a joy to help me get set up and was there for me at my every beck and call! Can't thank them enough! My only regret is why I didn't find these guys sooner!

Hughie Willett Machinery

This app is brilliant - allows us to creae every kind of filter we need to, everywhere we need it across our site. This gives us the navigation and flexibility that Shopify on its own can't do.
It has been fast to implement and the support from the developers has been brilliant. We can't believe it took us so long to find this app !

BuzzPresents

Customer service/attention is awesome. The will do every and anything in their power to help you out with integration.

Nate Schoemer Shop

Incredible customer service. An excellent, fantastic, superb, exceptional app that will help instantly organize your online store. I love this app, and I'm so happy that I found it!

Zeneji

Have had some extensive experience with the app and it is amazing! The customer support really is exceptional, 10/10. Fantastic team and fantastic app!

Uncle Marco CHM

Have just installed this app. Can't comment on the actual app or the functionality yet, but have to commend them on a fantastic support experience. The support staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. So far so good. Will provide an update once i have put the app through it's paces.

GenusTec

J'ai débuté est il mon aider comme des professionnel vraiment , je n'ai rien a dire , faite leur confiance , je recommande .

On The Peg Clothing

The app looks fabulous on my store, and the feedback from customers on how it impacts their user experience is great. It is much slicker than I was hoping for, and the support is helpful and responsive too.

Wowdealindia

Very nice App and quick and accurate supports. We loved their prompt services and supports for our both the stores.

Beautiful Lies Boutique

Just got started so I'll review accurately when I know more. This was the only way to clear the request

February 23, 2021

Thank you there. I would love it if you can revise the review once you have used the product more :)

Thanks for choosing, Sparq Product Filters & Search