Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Mercato Contadino

Really adaptive plugin with professional staff.
I'm still testing the functionality, but I hope SPARQ will solve all my needs forever.

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you taking out time for this. Thanks for using Sparq and hope you ❤️ the app!

Home-Buy

This app is the BEST app in the shopify store. There is nothing this app promises that it doesn't do it perfectly.

Congratulations to the developpers

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review, the team really appreciates you taking out time for this. Thanks for using Sparq and hope you ❤️ the app!

Galaxy Relax

This app makes my store look so much more professional and user friendly. The staff set it all up for me and I couldn't be more happier thanks for everything

Black Whale Home

Sparq made the experience of filtering products way more user-friendly and their customer support has been amazing.

Empanada Market

Amazing app and great customer service, every store should consider having it. A lot easier for you customers to search your products. Highly recommend.

PHP Specialists

Chris and his team did a really great job at helping get my store to work the way I needed it to. I was really happy with the results and the customer service is the best in the Shopify App store. Great app, worth every dollar, 10/10 recommend.

Geboland.ro

I used this app to obtain a filter functionality on my site, it works great and has good customization. The support is great and even helped me set the filter to look the same as my team. The team worked very good and did a good job. Would recommen Sparq team!

HermanWines

Works like a charm with an amazing fast support team! My clients find their wines faster and better! Thx JL from HermanWines.com

Pure&Core

I used for adding filter to my product lists and this app provides me

Fast support ! High functionality ! Flexible app

Diamante Me

I used this app to add group filtering to the debut theme. The team were very helpful, they added the feature and made it live in just a few days! The added filters make the site look a lot more professional. Great job.

April 30, 2020

Thank you Diamante Me for such an amazing review, we at Sparq always try our best to meet the customer expectations and when the final outcome speaks for itself then we think we are going in the right direction as well :) .