Product Filter & Search App

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Shopify Filters & Search by Sparq

GREAT STUFF ROCKS

I will be using this app for theme idea's and help so that my products will stand out from everyone else's. I am hoping to sell a lot of products and I think that sqarq will be up to the task.

Hi there,

I hope your experience with us was great. Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Anik Jewel

So far I am very happy with the app. I got it on a trial and wasn't sure if it was the write one. I was able to speak to a live person the same day I downloaded the app which was so nice. They explained it all so quickly and easily. I was a bit reluctant to allow support to help structure my site, but I allowed and I'm very happy I did, because I like what I see now. Sparq is perfect for my business because I have a large inventory and it is very specific to searches. I would highly recommend this app to anyone with a large inventory with search needs. Anik

Hi there,

Thank you so much for recommending sparq. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Sparq and the experience with our Support Team. Feel free to contact us anytime.

TopVitary

Location Denmark

Really amazing application, a ton of different useful options for filtering, with a very fast, helpful and understanding support! With the app and help from their amazing support, they made my store look a lot more professional and easy to navigate for customers. Definitely worth the money! I highly recommend the app!

Lewis Yates

Very helpful support and done exactly what i asked from them. Great service from the Sparq team. 5 Stars

Hey Lewis👋,

Guardian Fitness

A really good app. The concept and execution is good, but what makes this really great is the way the Sparq team is always so helpful and on hand

Hey Matt,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are really glad that you liked our service. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Clothes&Fashions

Location Italy

Really great application I recommend it and excellent assistance, now my site is really great, I like it a lot. :)

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Sparq and the experience with our Support Team. Feel free to reachout anyday.

Klinishen

Location South Africa

i was stuck not knowing what to do, i got assisted in seconds, my shop looks and functions way better now

Planète Fruits

Location France

They have a very dedicated team, efficient and nice. They can help you managing the different needs you may have. I highly recommend this app and the team working on it.

Hi there👋,

Furnish Egypt

Location Egypt

I went to SPARQ application as was recommended through Shopify community. I contacted them as I wanted to customize a specific solution with filters. They were extremely helpful and we discussed the requirements until they offered the best solution (Thank you Naveen). They abided by the timeplan they gave and did a good job not just constructing the product but also continuing the support post-product. Thank you.

Hey Ahmed,

thank you for your feedback and support! It is your love and support which gives us motivation and energy to make sparq better. Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

KIITOSlife

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app does exactly what I hoped. Advanced filtering options, most importantly by size, customers expect these features standard now and Shopify doesn't offer. Service is great, high responsive app developers set up our filters to match our theme, and made adjustments as I requested. Must have app!