Product Filter & Search App

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Shopify Filters & Search by Sparq

Electric Boarding Company

We really needed a more intuitive UI. Chris and his team are on top of everything and make changes to what we need fast! Highly recommend for any store with a lot of products!

Babies In Bloom and Blooming Consignment

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The customer service is top notch. The easily understood what I needed and fixed it quickly! Thank you very much!

Thanks for the kind words ❤️

Sierra Store | Radiocomunicacion, Alarmas, Camáras & Más

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome app and even awesome customer service! Completely recommend it, it does what it says it does.

Hi Sierra,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are really glad that you liked our service. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Cora and Bear

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app does what it says it does and the customer service is great! The developers are very helpful and patient. They helped me install everything and altered the filter to my store's specific needs. Now I am able to let people shop by size. Maybe my only complaint is that the filter slows my website down a bit but it's not too bothersome. Thank you Sparq!

Hey there,

thank you for your feedback and support! It is your love and support which gives us motivation and energy to make sparq better. Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Psukhe Makers

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

So far the best quality filter on shopify. I had an issue with the overall aesthetic fitting into my theme's design and support made every effort to help and make the necessary changes. Seriously the best level of support I have ever received in a Shopify app and the filter works very well with a high level of customization. Awesome!

Hi there,

Petsy

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is literally the BEST app! The support team are incredible and Chris and Naveen have been one of the best people who have helped us with our requests. Extremely prompt in their responses, they listen to your requirements and work with you to get them resolved. There is transparency in the discussions, and best of all this team knows the importance of deadlines! Very punctual and they say what they do. We had a very poor performing app previously and Sparq have been our saviors.

Hey Sinal,

The Unreality Store

Faced with the daunting task of showing thousands of comics from hundreds of publishers with multiple volumes and in numerical order, Sparq has done everything I need to be able to present them to the comic buying masses! Their support line is always accommodating and ready to help with any issues or queries that arise. If you are looking for Product Filter & Search app you've just found the best one!

Hey Mathew,

thank you so much for this 5-star review. Your feedback is much appreciated - it makes us really happy to hear that you liked our support. Best wishes!

Strongful

Location Israel

If you are not using this app, then what are you doing really?
Chris from the support team is the best person in this world probably, who always was available to help me with my VERY custom requests.
Use this app

Thanks for the kind words ❤️

Scopes.com

The Sparq team responds quickly to questions and always with the information I needed. Great Job Sparq

Hi there,

Ever After

This is a fantastic search functionality with great filtering! Worked great with our theme and the customer service is on point. Quick and very responsive, they helped us fix a slight mobile issue.

Hi there🖐️,