Product Filter & Search App

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Shopify Filters & Search by Sparq

Luv Me More Boutique

First of all customer service is great! I just started the using it and I see a big difference in my website.

Hi there👋,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are really glad that you liked our service. Feel free to contact us anytime.

One Kitchen and Bath

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great product. Support did an excellent job answering questions and helping me set up the filters to match my store. Excellent experience overall.

March 4, 2022

Thanks for the great review and it's a pleasure working with you!

Woodsala

Location India

If you are not using this app, you are missing on a lot of things. The developers need a Message of what you want, & they go out of the way to achieve it.

Hey Sergio👋,

thank you so much for this 5-star review. Your feedback is much appreciated - it makes us really happy to hear that you liked our developer team. Best wishes!

SNATCHED MERCH

Fantastic product and easy to use - Brilliant.
Lots of great features and easy to install / configure.

Hi there👋,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are really glad that you liked our product. Feel free to contact us anytime.

The Bottles BKK

Location Thailand

Nice app. It is easy to use. Super great support team. If you have any questions about the app, just ask them.

March 7, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your experience.We are really glad that you liked our service. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Desha25Sports

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

the best app to use filters on my web and an exclusive and efficient support channel where they help for any question or doubt

March 7, 2022

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Sparq and the experience with our Support Team.

Maria Nicola

Location Australia

The best customer service I have had out of any app I've used over the many years being on Shopify. It can be a bit techy to set up all the filters the way we wanted it, but the team has been so responsive and available frequently to help us set things up exactly the way we wanted.

I tried out several other apps but didn't find one that fit our needs as well as Sparq did.

May 27, 2020

Thanks for your review :). We really appreciate you taking out time to review us and glad Sparq is helping you with Shopify Search !. The team is happy to help you anytime you want :)

Tu Gente Venezuela

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I reviewed several Product Finder apps before choosing Sparq and I'm very satisfied with this decision. It is easy to configure and it has many features that you can customize. On top of that customer service is amazing. I started chatting with them on a Sunday afternoon and they replied to me not just with answers to my questions, but also with improvements based on my specific requests that they implemented in less than 15 minutes. That really made the difference and I really appreciate this kind of support, as these days we all need to adapt very fast to make online stores more relevant for consumers. Kudos to the Sparq team!

May 26, 2020

Thank you Tu Gente Venezuela. Our primary aim is to provide the best service with a beautiful filter and search application. We are happy to work with you.

Lifeofthepartydresshire

Time spent using app About 2 months

The team were excellent to help me achieve what I wanted for our store. thank you so much!! Customer service was excellent and easy to use.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for your review, the team really appreciate you taking out time for this. Thanks for using Sparq and hope you ❤️ the app!

Formal Elegance

Time spent using app About 2 months

Happy with this app so far. It has made my store look so much more professional and supprt has been great! Thankyou.

May 20, 2020