Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Geboland.ro

I used this app to obtain a filter functionality on my site, it works great and has good customization. The support is great and even helped me set the filter to look the same as my team. The team worked very good and did a good job. Would recommen Sparq team!

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review, the team really appreciates you taking out time for this. Thanks for using Sparq and hope you ❤️ the app!

HermanWines

Works like a charm with an amazing fast support team! My clients find their wines faster and better! Thx JL from HermanWines.com

Pure&Core

I used for adding filter to my product lists and this app provides me

Fast support ! High functionality ! Flexible app

Diamante Me

I used this app to add group filtering to the debut theme. The team were very helpful, they added the feature and made it live in just a few days! The added filters make the site look a lot more professional. Great job.

April 30, 2020

Thank you Diamante Me for such an amazing review, we at Sparq always try our best to meet the customer expectations and when the final outcome speaks for itself then we think we are going in the right direction as well :) .

LUJOSUIT

Really great app , i could organize my store soo good with this app, and they are very helpful amazing !

April 30, 2020

Thank you LUJOSUIT for trusting us and using our filters to provide your customer with the most organized way of product navigation. We are happy to serve you too.

Pyoor LLC

Good and usefull app for shopify, I used just filters, but this is the only one solution that I found for extended filters. Hence, there still some bugs, UX problems, and I would really like cheaper plan with only extended filters functionality.

Nisyra Market

The best app to filter , and the best support team wich I work with. I have two shops and they always do the best for them.

Sarto Avner | Well Defined Menswear

This app helped me give my customers an easy way to search for my products. As I have many categories and variants, this app really enable them to find what they want in a few seconds! And great support team as well. Helped me set up and answered my queries in such friendly and efficient manner.

YorkieNation.org & AnimalsRus.org

Excellent app, really goes a long way in organization of your store's content. I am very pleased with sparq. Their customer service is excellentt as well!
animalRus.org

Renaissance Boutiques Ireland

Chris and colleagues were extremely helpful to me in setting up the search function for my new ecommerce site. Very responsive and quick turnaround, I would recommend to anyone seeking to increase SEO visibility and UX improvements on site.