Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Pyoor LLC

Good and usefull app for shopify, I used just filters, but this is the only one solution that I found for extended filters. Hence, there still some bugs, UX problems, and I would really like cheaper plan with only extended filters functionality.

Nisyra Market

The best app to filter , and the best support team wich I work with. I have two shops and they always do the best for them.

Sarto Avner | Well Defined Menswear

This app helped me give my customers an easy way to search for my products. As I have many categories and variants, this app really enable them to find what they want in a few seconds! And great support team as well. Helped me set up and answered my queries in such friendly and efficient manner.

YorkieNation.org & AnimalsRus.org

Excellent app, really goes a long way in organization of your store's content. I am very pleased with sparq. Their customer service is excellentt as well!
animalRus.org

Renaissance Boutiques Ireland

Chris and colleagues were extremely helpful to me in setting up the search function for my new ecommerce site. Very responsive and quick turnaround, I would recommend to anyone seeking to increase SEO visibility and UX improvements on site.

Modern Bananas

So far, so good! It's quick to set up. The support staff is ON IT! I wrote in at 6:30pm on a Sunday and Chris was able to get me the help I needed straight away. Looking forward to growing with their tool :)

Ards Animal Health

Don't like giving bad reviews but fed up with time wasted installing apps that don't work. Such a shame; it seems to be a good app but...

Hangs during installation. I tried on Firefox and Edge. After trying twice to install - uninstalling and reinstalling, I gave up after 15 minutes waiting for it to finish installing. I think it got to the part where they retrieve my customer personal data for their records. (Hopefully, they'll delete that data as per the shopify agreement to delete within 48 hours of uninstalling app).

I received an email from them welcoming me the app and then mentions it is a 14 day trial but the blurb on the shopify app store says there's a free plan which, is conflicting.

April 20, 2020

Dear Store Owner,

I am a tad disappointed in reading this review because we give serious attention to our customer service and have a full-time team available on live chat to assist store owners. I want to address your concerns here as our attempts to reach out to you have failed.

I gave up after 15 minutes waiting for it to finish installing - We sync data from Shopify stores and depending on the volume of data it might take a bit of time, but the app is usable after syncing in 250 items on the store.

I think it got to the part where they retrieve my customer's personal data for their records. - We never sync customer data, in fact, we do not even ask that data when requesting permission from you. I hope you can correct this statement

I tried contacting their support but you need to book an appointment, according to their welcome email. - The support is available almost full time via chat on our app and website. The book an appointment is free of cost service for merchants who want our services to setup Sparq for their stores and need help on that.

I received an email from them welcoming me the app and then mentions it is a 14-day trial but the blurb on the Shopify app store says there's a free plan which, is conflicting. - The 14-day trial is for our enterprise features which you can use free of cost during the trial. After 14 days, you can choose to downgrade to a Free plan or any paid plan as per your usage

I would have accepted your 1-star rating if you had given us a chance to serve and we failed you, but it seems like this rating is actually a culmination of other non-performing apps.

I hope you seriously consider updating your review because as a serious app developer, ratings are the only way for us to have better discoverability.

If you get a second chance to install the app, please do and drop us an email at hello@sparq.ai and we shall make sure this time your experience is better than last time

Heinsenfolg

I tried a few of the search engine apps, and found Sparq to be a great combination of power & ease-of-setup... truly a gamer-changer compared to the stock search on Shopify!!! Lastly, I've already experienced great tech support... I had a couple of questions about settings, and Chris was there on chat to quickly answer them for me and even offer some coding help. Super great app + service... VERY pleased! :-)

April 17, 2020

Thank you Heinsenfolg for your linking our customer services along with our custom solutions. We are very proud to get the opportunity to work with stores that not only share their thoughts with us but also appreciate the efforts we put all together.

Proper Fitness

Sparq is by far the best collection filter side bar app I have come across having spent the best part of today installing and removing others, on desktop this looks perfect but on mobile the only option to display filters is through a floating icon which conflicts with a floating cart icon I use, fortunately the dev team has been kind enough to assist me in replacing the floating icon and I hope they allow this customisation in their plans in the future by default as I think it's really good to have the choice in addition to helping me replace the icon displayed when a collection has no results to show, so far so good and I'm excited to see how this improves my conversion rates going forward (this has helped turn the default Debut theme into something a lot more less generic).

April 17, 2020

Thank You Proper Fitness for such kind words, your feedback has improved our application and we really look forward to more encouraging words from all our customers.

We are here to thrive and with your guidance and support, we will make sure become the most popular collection filter app :)

Mil Bolsos

El filtro me gusta,me ayudaron a instalarla en mi tienda.Soporte muy rápido,estoy muy contenta con esta app. Son un magnifico equipo,rápidos y agiles con los cambios,sin duda los recomiendo.Mil Gracias

April 15, 2020

Gracias Mil bolsas por palabras tan amables y le gustan las características de nuestra aplicación, nos complace haber tenido la oportunidad de trabajar con usted en una plataforma tan global.