Product Filter & Search App

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Shopify Filters & Search by Sparq

Rodin Montréal

The chat support is very helpful. When you're lost because of a filter problem, the support helps a TON. Recommend this app!

Hi there,

Thank you so much for recommending sparq. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Sparq and the experience with our Support Team. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Ad Hoc

Location Italy

Great app and great team to support you. I have used their collection filters and they look exactly as I expected!

Hi there,

We are really glad to know that we match your expectation. We are continuously working to go beyond your expectations. Thank you so much for your kind words. Best Wishes!

MINGO

Location Netherlands

The app provides a good and smart search bar with results you can adjust by yourself. We are also a fan of the filters that you can set up on your collection pages. These are really helpful for our customers.
The team has also been of a great help to adjust the filters and the look and feel of those to match our website. We are very happy with the result.

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are really glad that you liked our service. Feel free to contact us anytime.

ShanShan Paris

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app and great support, they are really helpful and fast. Support will always try their maximum to help you!

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Sparq and the experience with our Support Team.

Your Ethiopian Diaspora Shopping Website

Location France

Very nice, best & efficient support. They resolve you every problem. App is really great and make the job. They deserve 5 stars and more

December 6, 2020

Jacob,

Thanks for the great review and it's a pleasure working with you!

Shop.OutdoorSports

The filter and search are very fast, even with large catalogs. It is easy to set up and maintain, with lots of flexibility. The support team is very good, and quickly got us up and going with our custom UI. Highly recommended.

December 4, 2020

Will,

Thanks for the kind words ❤️

inSync design

Location Australia

Very helpful and responsive team. I was very specific about how I wanted the filter to look and function and they made it exactly as requested. I do think this app is quite expensive (especially when you have a large number of items), but it is definitely worth it!

Hi there,

thank you so much for this 5-star review. Your feedback is much appreciated - it makes us really happy to hear that you liked our support. Best wishes!

Comools

Time spent using app About 1 month

The support team helped me in customizing the filter of the website. They are always available and ready to help. Recommended.

Teesaid - 香港T恤品牌

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The support team helped me customize the look of the filter and collection page to match the theme of my webstore. They always respond promptly and resolve my problems. Highly recommended.

Hey there👋,

lollipoppearland

I changed over from another filter app and Sparq works much faster and better! The search bar is amazing! Customer service is excellent!

Hi there👋,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Sparq and the experience with our customer support.