4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable filters and seamless transition from other apps. They value its ability to add in-stock filters based on inventory and tags, especially for stores with many products or brands. It's praised for enhancing the shopping experience, boosting sales, and adding a professional touch to stores. The support team is noted for their quick responses and problem-solving skills. Merchants appreciate its power, easy setup, and intuitive UI.

June 6, 2021

We have been using this app to enable search and filter on our Shopify webstore for some time now and this review is much overdue. Overall, this app does everything it says about filter & search. And it does it really very well. Top that with a support team who is responsive and eager to understand your requirements and help custom make solutions for you. I have dealt with Gaurav and Chris and both were amazing! The search is so much faster and broader than the regular Shopify search and users can view what they are searching as they type in real-time. Their filter feature takes them to the next level of everything. Especially the new version of the app where you can create and edit your own filter options. Transforms a simple Shopify webstore to a well equipped professional looking website.

Living DNA Singapore
Singapore

Hi Raman,

Thank you so much for such a detailed review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Sparq and the experience with our Support Team. Feel free to contact us anytime.

February 11, 2020

Great app Really fast and easy. Their customer service is awesome! Thank you so much . They’re really kind.

TRUU
August 27, 2020

The Sparq team responds quickly to questions and always with the information I needed. Great Job Sparq

Scopes.com

Hi there,

Thanks for the great review and it's a pleasure working with you!

December 23, 2020

Great app and great team to support you. I have used their collection filters and they look exactly as I expected!

Ad Hoc
Italy

Hi there,

We are really glad to know that we match your expectation. We are continuously working to go beyond your expectations. Thank you so much for your kind words. Best Wishes!

April 22, 2020

Excellent app, really goes a long way in organization of your store's content. I am very pleased with sparq. Their customer service is excellentt as well!
animalRus.org

YorkieNation.org & AnimalsRus.org
Sparq replied March 7, 2022

Thanks for the kind words ❤️

March 23, 2020

I have personally used over 80 apps in shopify. Sparq hands down has the best support out of all of them. I tried 4 different product search and filter apps that were way to convoluted and confusing. This one is beautiful and looks the best. :)

Zodiac Gods
Sparq replied April 15, 2020

Zodiac Gods, working with your store helped us realized that finally, God can see us too :).

We are glad that you liked the work our implementation team has done for you to make the search look beautiful and in-sync with your theme. Thank you for your kind words.

November 18, 2019

This app is very neat & does what it says, easy to install and use. Support & resolution TAT from Neha is excellent.

MOM GLOBAL STORE
India
December 27, 2022

Quick responses and professional help. I am just starting to use the app, but I would recommend right now.

Urban Home Decor
May 10, 2020

Really adaptive plugin with professional staff.
I'm still testing the functionality, but I hope SPARQ will solve all my needs forever.

Mercato Contadino
Italy
Sparq replied May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you taking out time for this. Thanks for using Sparq and hope you ❤️ the app!

September 10, 2020

Faced with the daunting task of showing thousands of comics from hundreds of publishers with multiple volumes and in numerical order, Sparq has done everything I need to be able to present them to the comic buying masses! Their support line is always accommodating and ready to help with any issues or queries that arise. If you are looking for Product Filter & Search app you've just found the best one!

The Unreality Store
6 months using the app

Hey Mathew,

thank you so much for this 5-star review. Your feedback is much appreciated - it makes us really happy to hear that you liked our support. Best wishes!