Product Filter & Search App

Product Filter & Search App

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 18, 2021

I went to SPARQ application as was recommended through Shopify community. I contacted them as I wanted to customize a specific solution with filters. They were extremely helpful and we discussed the requirements until they offered the best solution (Thank you Naveen). They abided by the timeplan they gave and did a good job not just constructing the product but also continuing the support post-product. Thank you.

Furnish Egypt
Egypt
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hey Ahmed,

thank you for your feedback and support! It is your love and support which gives us motivation and energy to make sparq better. Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

January 18, 2021

This app does exactly what I hoped. Advanced filtering options, most importantly by size, customers expect these features standard now and Shopify doesn't offer. Service is great, high responsive app developers set up our filters to match our theme, and made adjustments as I requested. Must have app!

KIITOSlife
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are really glad that you liked our service. Feel free to contact us anytime.

January 15, 2021

The chat support is very helpful. When you're lost because of a filter problem, the support helps a TON. Recommend this app!

Rodin Montréal
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi there,

Thank you so much for recommending sparq. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Sparq and the experience with our Support Team. Feel free to contact us anytime.

December 23, 2020

Great app and great team to support you. I have used their collection filters and they look exactly as I expected!

Ad Hoc
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi there,

We are really glad to know that we match your expectation. We are continuously working to go beyond your expectations. Thank you so much for your kind words. Best Wishes!

December 21, 2020

The app provides a good and smart search bar with results you can adjust by yourself. We are also a fan of the filters that you can set up on your collection pages. These are really helpful for our customers.
The team has also been of a great help to adjust the filters and the look and feel of those to match our website. We are very happy with the result.

MINGO
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hey there,

December 7, 2020

Great app and great support, they are really helpful and fast. Support will always try their maximum to help you!

ShanShan Paris
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Sparq and the experience with our Support Team.

December 5, 2020

Very nice, best & efficient support. They resolve you every problem. App is really great and make the job. They deserve 5 stars and more

Your Ethiopian Diaspora Shopping Website
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
Sparq replied December 6, 2020

Jacob,

Thanks for the great review and it's a pleasure working with you!

November 25, 2020

The filter and search are very fast, even with large catalogs. It is easy to set up and maintain, with lots of flexibility. The support team is very good, and quickly got us up and going with our custom UI. Highly recommended.

Shop.OutdoorSports
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Sparq replied December 4, 2020

Will,

Thanks for the kind words ❤️

October 20, 2020

Very helpful and responsive team. I was very specific about how I wanted the filter to look and function and they made it exactly as requested. I do think this app is quite expensive (especially when you have a large number of items), but it is definitely worth it!

inSync design
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hi there,

thank you so much for this 5-star review. Your feedback is much appreciated - it makes us really happy to hear that you liked our support. Best wishes!

October 8, 2020

The support team helped me in customizing the filter of the website. They are always available and ready to help. Recommended.

Comools