Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Planète Fruits

They have a very dedicated team, efficient and nice. They can help you managing the different needs you may have. I highly recommend this app and the team working on it.

Furnish Egypt

I went to SPARQ application as was recommended through Shopify community. I contacted them as I wanted to customize a specific solution with filters. They were extremely helpful and we discussed the requirements until they offered the best solution (Thank you Naveen). They abided by the timeplan they gave and did a good job not just constructing the product but also continuing the support post-product. Thank you.

KIITOSlife

This app does exactly what I hoped. Advanced filtering options, most importantly by size, customers expect these features standard now and Shopify doesn't offer. Service is great, high responsive app developers set up our filters to match our theme, and made adjustments as I requested. Must have app!

Rodin Montréal

The chat support is very helpful. When you're lost because of a filter problem, the support helps a TON. Recommend this app!

Ad Hoc

Great app and great team to support you. I have used their collection filters and they look exactly as I expected!

MINGO

The app provides a good and smart search bar with results you can adjust by yourself. We are also a fan of the filters that you can set up on your collection pages. These are really helpful for our customers.
The team has also been of a great help to adjust the filters and the look and feel of those to match our website. We are very happy with the result.

ShanShan Paris

Great app and great support, they are really helpful and fast. Support will always try their maximum to help you!

Your Ethiopian Diaspora Shopping Website

Very nice, best & efficient support. They resolve you every problem. App is really great and make the job. They deserve 5 stars and more

December 6, 2020

Jacob,

Thanks for the great review and it's a pleasure working with you!

Shop.OutdoorSports

The filter and search are very fast, even with large catalogs. It is easy to set up and maintain, with lots of flexibility. The support team is very good, and quickly got us up and going with our custom UI. Highly recommended.

December 4, 2020

Will,

Thanks for the kind words ❤️

inSync design

Very helpful and responsive team. I was very specific about how I wanted the filter to look and function and they made it exactly as requested. I do think this app is quite expensive (especially when you have a large number of items), but it is definitely worth it!