Beautiful email templates
Your store emails are your highest opened. They should match your brand — do yours?
Drive repeat purchases
We have driven millions for Shopify merchants using product recommendations, discounts and referrals within their email templates.
Leverage on-going support to maximize your marketing efforts from our customer success team in Canada.
About Supercharged Store Emails
Why choose Spently?
Walk alongside thousands of merchants on Shopify that have chosen Spently.
They tell us its working, and confirmed that it’s the easiest way to drive repeat purchases.
If they can, then so can you.
Here at Spently, our growth is tied to your success.
We know setting up your email templates is a commitment of your time, and that’s why we’ve created our new template builder — fifteen minutes is all you’ll need.
The truth is every opportunity has a cost, whether or not you take advantage of it — the reality is that by waiting, you miss out on something that could be serving you already.
How does it work?
It's quite simple.
Once you're in the builder, you'll be guided by our wizard and prompted to choose one of our themes for your email templates. Each of these themes will include support for all your Shopify notification emails — including templates for Shopify POS receipts.
Our partnership with Out of the Sandbox & Pixel Union lets you choose an email template theme to match your store's design — allowing you to keep consistent branding across all touchpoints.
Spently allows you to engage with your customers using marketing components that are embedded right within your Shopify notification emails — these emails have substantially higher open rate paired with greater revenue generated per email, as opposed to newsletters.
What can I do with Spently?
- Drive sales through awareness using product recommendations, and insert smart product up-sells based on your customer's past purchasing behaviour right within your notification emails
- Incentivize using discount codes, and take advantage of unique discount codes to encourage your customers to make a purchase
- Spread the word using referrals, so your existing customers can moonlight as affiliates, and position your referral program to reach scale using referral links
- Deepen customer engagement using social media links by adding a social widget to your notification emails, so your customers can follow, interact, and keep up to date with your posts on a preferred social network
What else can I do?
- Foster customer retention by using automated follow-up sequences, allowing you to connect with your customers to gather feedback, create strategic replenishment emails, or address abandoned checkouts to aid in order recovery
All of these emails are based on events, and triggers you specify.
- Measure with our analytics dashboard, and get the insights you need to optimize. So you can iterate objectively — based on data
You can also get granular, and monitor attribution based on unique links, along with individual stats for each Shopify notification, and follow-up email.
Experiment for yourself today using our Starter Plan, or hop on a 14 day trial our paid plan.
- Bold Product Options,
- ShopPad Infinite Options,
Free to install
Up to 50 monthly orders
All Store Notification Emails
Unique Discount Codes
Support Docs in Help Center
Up to 500 monthly orders
Everything in Starter and the following:
Priority Email Support
Sync past purchases
Spently branding removed
Up to 1000 monthly orders
Everything in Essential and the following:
Quarterly Strategy Review
Dedicated Onboarding Specialist
Priority Phone & Email Support
Up to 5000 monthly orders
Dedicated Account Executive
Branding & Design Consultation
Monthly Strategy Review
Email Design & Setup
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 402 reviews
Most recent reviews
The Modern Gypsy Collection
Great app! Easy to set up and gives a very professional look to my store emails. Customer service is outstanding. I highly recommend!
Philippa Rose Boutique
Very frustrating. After using Spently paid versions for years, decided to go to the free version after downsizing. It would not let me use any templates in the free version and continually made me upgrade even though I did not need to.
i installed the apps for email marketing needs of my store, it feels good and looking forward to result