UpOrder (formerly Spently)

UpOrder (formerly Spently)

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 12, 2022

The support service is so bad. And the follow-up emails do not work. But this app didn't support to solve the problems.

Orange Fox Custom
Time spent using app: 4 months
Pantastic replied December 15, 2022

We’re sorry you’re experiencing this issue with Follow Up emails. We’ve already reached out to you directly and provided more detail about your specific case and appreciate your patience while we do a thorough investigation of the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience and understand how important timely email communication is for your shoppers. We’d love to further discuss with you how we’re working to remedy this. Please watch out for an email coming your way shortly.

December 6, 2022

I am a new user with this app and had questions on how to change email notifications. Cynthia was very helpful, helped my in a step by step process and was able to do what I needed to do and more. Great support and quick responses when I needed it. Thank you so much!

Eye Hub Warehouse
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 11, 2022

UpOrder is great- user friendly and extremely effective. We've seen a significant increase in conversion rate and revenue from post purchase emails since we started using the platform. Their support staff is excellent as well, especially Tina! My days are jam packed and some projects have to go to the back burner. Tina's proactive approach and recommendations for improvements on top of her willingness to do the bulk of the legwork has made my life much easier. I highly value responsiveness and clear communication from vendors and Tina never disappoints. Definitely recommend!

Ancestral Supplements
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 22, 2022

Timely manner, excellent assistance, guidance in all the process, we are completely satisfied with their customer service through all the set up of the emails. Thank you so much. Highly recommended 100%.

www.borradoseguro.com
Time spent using app: 10 days
Edited August 15, 2022

Beautifully designed emails! I encountered a problem and originally left a 1-star review and sent an email. Customer service reached out immediately and the problem was resolved right away. Amazing customer service!! Thank you so much!!

Mauve Street
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 28, 2022

Tina has been fabulous to work with! She responds quickly to my emails and was really wonderful at implementing everything. Her support and the app is 5 stars!!

LuxeBeauty.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 27, 2022

I really love this app! Perfect for customizing the automated Shopify mails to your needs and much more. The support is awesome as well, fast, reliable and friendly. I had a good time so far :D

Howling Nature
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 30, 2022

Spently has taken our transactional emails to the next level. It's given us both insight into performance as well as personalization features that we've never had before. Customer Service is A+. Our account rep Tina is super responsive and her expert opinion helps us to effectively optimize our program.

Mack Weldon
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 27, 2022

We have been using this app to communicate with our customers with the added value of upselling our customer. Tina especially has been great to work with and her support has been nothing short of spectacular.

Only One Treats
Time spent using app: About 4 years
June 6, 2022

The Spently app is a game charger for transactional emails. Emails are now on brand and we can add elements to upsell and winback customers. The customer service from the team is outstanding as well! Tina is always responsive and helps with any requests.

Yoobi