Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

$9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Port Roque

The customer support is really great. They listen and help you find ways to customize your website.

TierOneUSA

The support is exceptional. So important when you're using a new app and trying to make it work with your existing site design. they accommodated a couple of aesthetic changes which has convinced me to give the app a proper test. I don't know about page speed changes or anything else yet, but the support is top notch.

WowWee.ie

Location Ireland

Very helpful and accommodating to any queries we have had. Always reply promptly and explain things clearly which is so appreciated. The app functions exactly as we would have hoped and we are so happy to be able to up-sell on Shopify with Product Addons.

Dapper Horse

We have been using the Addons app for about a month. We have already seen an increase in customers purchasing the suggested items from the Addons section. The original set up was very easy (the app support does it all). Customer support has been responsive and helpful. We use the collections and the individual product addons. Both are easy to use.

CompAsia

Location Singapore

Awesome app, smooth and superb customer service! Got all my customisation done in less than a week!

Tienda4Patas

Location Spain

This apps is exactly what I was looking for. I had some issues to implement the addons to the "add to cart" but the team of SpicGems solved it quickly by accessing my shopify account . Thanks!

James A'Delin Ties

Location Australia

WOW. Im really impressed with the service this apps team has provided with installation and customisations [accurate and timely]. Not only this but its easy to mange. Thank You! :)

Motsutou

Location Japan

We love this app and the team. I think they continue to try and improve their app to make it easy for us to use, and it shows in their prompt customer service.

La Bomba Floristry

Excellent layout, ease of use and the team is fantastic at working with you on customizing for your site. Great communication. Would highly recommend.

Fall for November

I love this app! It is exactly what I was looking for. I needed help to install the code and within 24 it was done by the SpiceGem team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26