Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

Gadaboutz

Love this app, the developer is awesome to work with. They even customized it for my site. 10 stars

Ricky

I searched extensively for a suitable product add-on app and without a doubt I have made the right choice here. Salman is a top guy who replies to my e-mails at lightening speed and has made many custom edits so the app can suit my site. Nothing is too much for him and I'm blown away by his friendliness and his skill. Thanks again!

EssexPrintingService (PersonalisedPictureKeepsake)

I want to leave a review because my business wouldn't work as well as it does without this amazing app, firstly this team of people who made it are SUPER helpful and are proper on the ball, getting back to you by email and fixing anything you need with the app until your happy and secondly it's really worth the money each month, affordable, helpful and an easy and great app that allows me to have 'add ons' to any of my products! I give this app an overall 5 stars out of 5 stars!

Saol Watches

Performed exactly how promised. Allowed our store the functionality to add accessories to the order on the product page. Great customer service.

Cozy Shed

The support was really great. They helped to customize the app so it would work for my store. Would highly recommend.

Wickedly Indulgent

Love this app, the developers where super helpful, they installed the app for me and even customized it to suit my theme and requirements.
I would definitely recommend this app, we sell gift hampers and it is perfect for the customer to be able to add some extra chocolates etc to their gift hamper. Spice gems will be my first choice when it comes to choosing apps. This is the app in action on our website https://wickedlyindulgent.co.nz/collections/for-him/products/lazy-sundays-kraft-beer-nuts-fudge-popcorn-gift-hamper

UpTeeth

Great app and absolutely amazing support. Worked hard to help me customize the app to my exact specifications

Inline lighting

SUPER!! Lets forget the app for one moment...We have had dealings with sooo many app producers and SpiceGems has to be the BEST we have ever encountered. They was fast to respond, and dealt with a minor placement issue of the Product add on in the product view. More than this, they have even assisted in helping with some customisation of the app (front end). The app works a treat - All in all, this product is solid. Will be looking at all their apps after this.....Thanks SpiceGem!

littlewhimsy

Great app. Easy to set up and looks great on our store. The developers quickly helped me customise it to the look I wanted too see it here https://www.littlewhimsy.co.nz/collections/bibs-dummies/products/bibs-pacifier-set-four-cloud-blush-sage-ivory-size-1-newborn

The only improvement would be a dashboard showing the analytics of how many items have been sold using the app.

Botanical Art Florist

Great app. Simple and easy to use, served the purpose I needed it for. Customer support is excellent too, developers promptly assisted with installation and customising the app's appearance to match my store's theme.

Previous 1