Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

Method Race Wheels

Product Add Ons enabled us to easily give recommendations with our entire product line. We were able to not only modify the look and functions to better fit with our existing tools, but the Product Add Ons development team was happy to assist us with some customization help and had a change request done in 24 hours for us

Backyard Botanist

Don't be put off if the app doesn't look how you'd like 'out of the box'. Reach out to their support and (if your experience is anything like mine) you will have EXACTLY what you need within the space of a few quickly answered emails.

Pirouette Paper

The easiest add-on with great and fast support. I love how it looks on the product page, and how easy it was to set up. Their customer service team was great with their responses and help. Highly recommend!

k mae jewelry

Love love love this app! And what I love better is the amazing customer service. I had a different template and they were able to assist me right away and fix my code! I feel like they went above and beyond. thank you Spice Gems :)

Lifespace Homeware

Best after purchase service I have had from a Shopify app! Thanks for sorting out my issues so quickly and efficiently! Love the product!

Relax From Home

Fantastic customer service by Vivek, he really helped with my particular requirements and went above and beyond. Highly recommended.

Jason Bakery

I needed help installing the app and within an hour the response team installed and updated the placement to my preference. Amazing support from the team!

Good & Proper Tea

Great product, but most importantly impeccable service - helped me endlessly until we got it looking just right. Hugely grateful and already seen incremental sales...

ALOHA Collection

We are very happy with this app! The support team was able to help us tweak the UI to fit better with our branding and they were quick and easy to work with.

MIGHTY SIS

Great customer service, and simple and easy to use app. Overall great experience so far. Higly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13