Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

Smart OTC Shop

I was looking for a simple way for customers to see related products on a product page and add those directly to the cart with the same click on the add-to-cart-button.
The app "Product Addons" does exatly that.
It instantly led to an increase of related product sales after I setup the app.
The SpiceGems team was very kind and helpful. They showed me some more design examples and added customizations within hours.
It's fantastic!
Can absolutely recommend this app.

Michael Hyde

I like the ease of use and the functionality of the app. The tech support is great and they made a couple of tweaks to make it work even faster. Thank you!

mysafenest

The team is very kind and they help you with all the customizations you want. I recommend this app. Very good.

Praesidus

Great support! they help us installing it and with our preferred design. Definitely recommend this app!

Gevril

Fantastic service. They did customizations right away for us at no extra charge and it looks amazing. thanks!

BFP-COVID Response

Best Shopify app I've used. Addons work seamlessly and the product support is excellent. This is such a simple feature but this app really does it well.

Rook & Rose

Customer service has been fantastic! They helped us customize the app exactly how we wanted, all during our free trial. The interface is very user friendly but could use a few more options built in so as to avoid lots of custom coding. Overall the app has been very beneficial to our website and would recommend it.

Alex Louisa

This app was exactly what I needed in terms of adding optional framing for my artworks, but I'm even more impressed with the help team. They were prompt, friendly and went out of their way to solve further issues that weren't even caused by their app, all while I'm still on the free trial. This app will definitely be a a permanent fixture on my site. Highly recommend!

Glassy Eyewear

Great customer service and helped us customize the app to work exactly how we needed it. Customer service responded quickly.

The Flower Crate

Simple to use and understand with quick and friendly support when I needed. Extremely happy with the result.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10