Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

Consiglio's Kitchenware

Excellent App with excellent and timely support and customer service! Would highly recommend them for anyone looking to add products addons to the product pages.

Cake Together

Superb customer service and definitely a great app! Very cohesive with our website and loads quick as well.

Consiglio's Kitchenware

Great app very easy to use and implement. Allows customers to select frequently purchased items or associated products and increases overall order value. Customer service is excellent as well.

Novo Home Furnishings & Decor

I really like this app it helps me offer other essential items on the same page. The support team were very helpful on making certain modifications on my site and I’m very happy with their customer service. Other cool features are currently work in progress but I’m sure it will be released in the future.
Update: These developers do a really good job on considering your ideas and applying them to the app to make it better. they have made improvements that now works really well on my online store. I think that for the price you're getting a great value.

My Vpro

Very good customer service support. I had the issue with installation, and submitted a ticket. They helped me within a few hours, very impressed

Mac-Warehouse Online Store

Easy to use, effective, not cluncky, and customer support is helpful and prompt. Definitely worth the monthly fee. I recommend this to all.

Damp Fabriek

Super happy wit this app !!!
the team helped me fast and effortlessly
recommeded to all who aree looking for a similar app

TrendyHero

Awesome app! works as described. Easy to use. Developers are responsive, helped me with installation on my store :)