Product Addons

Product Addons | Reviews

by Spice Gems

Display related products accessories on product page.

DITEC Södertälje Shop

I highly recommend this app. Helped us with the implementation so we were up and running in no time. Outstanding support!

Massagesessel Welt

Implementation and overall support is superb, they solved even our wish to pre-check one of the additions (our free 3 years warranty service). So happy customer.

WATTLE LIVING

I highly recommend this app. This app allows you to display related products on the product page and add them to customer cart as add ons/upgrades. The add ons need to be their own product. I tried many different add on apps and I found this to be the best value + the interface is really easy to navigate. The app is very well thought out and resolved. The customer service is unbeatable. I had some specific requirements I needed and Shipra and Ganesh were incredibly helpful and responsive. They went above and beyond what was reaquired and the result is I have an app that is working exactly how I need it. Thank you Shipra and Ganesh, you're doing a fantastic job.

mateli

Thank you very much. I am impressed with the wonderful support. It is a service that I have never experienced before. I will refer to the advice. Thank you

Sip By The Sea

Amazing service, quick and effective assistance! i would recommend this app to anyone who needs add-ons on their website.

Metal Art of Wisconsin

These guys are great to work with. Super responsive. Highly recommended. This app changed everything for my business

Giving Gifts

The customer support earned all 5 stars by going above & beyond. With their quick & competent customization work, Product Addons is nicely integrated with our site and provides a great solution for the niche purpose we had in mind - adding personal messages for greeting cards. Thank you!

All Fresh Seafood

This app is perfect for add on sales or what I call an impulse buy. The support is phenomenal and to use the app is very easy. Great job Spice Gems :)

Inka

App team offers wonderful support, our store is live now publicly. It was an amazing interaction and support with the Zeeshan from the team.

SOS TREATS

We are in trial mode and going LIVE soon. The support team was right on the spot even though they are working based on IST. THose who are planning to have an AD ON, gor for Product Addons..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23