Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Sheraphic943

great app to incerease email lisr.hniihuih gyu fb tfyftfbybg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggyy

Nurseutopia

Love this app! Love how you can customize the prizes offered. Fun and interactive! Great way to capture the customer email information!

dromedarshop.com

I used this App, looks good, working good, I hope brings a lot of new customers...;-) Easy to use for customers, easy to install, favorable fee.

BAR R US

I am using this app to help generate leads and so far it very user friendly and I love how you can adjust settings to fit your need.

Emaculate Designs

Great app! awesome app! nice app! I like the app and it helps a lot to boost up sales. Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wander Wild Boutique

Awesome idea to engage traffic on my website. I am seeking ways to ensure those that click, stay !!

Andy's Asparagus Acres

There is no directions on how to do this. When the App is installed it is just a very small Icon in the right hand side corner of my screen. Visitor (customer has to click on this tiny dot to make it work. I don't see many customers even paying attention to this little dot.
I thought it would be in full screen size on my home page. But not so.
There is Chat for questions and help but it has been 8 hours and no yet no help. Right now I would give this a - 1 out of 10. I'll let you know if this improves.

August 26, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfied experience you had. The late response is due to timezone differences.
We had sent you the instruction to set up the Spin To Win as soon as we are notified of your tickets. If you didn't get the mail yet, please check your mailbox for other follow-ups. Thank you!

Fun Finds Genie

Don't know if it works and this annoying pop up asks me to submit a review. I don't mind giving this a 5-star if it is actually proven to work but I've no idea. I'd also be aware that other 5-star reviews for this app is probably inflated.

August 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Please pardon us for asking for a review too soon.
It's been a while since the installation, and we have instructed to set up the auto unique coupon. If you didn't receive our mail, can you please check your mail box again for support@secomapp.com
Always ready to assist you!

At One With Nature

Not really had a chance to use it, but i want the banner to go away asking me for a review, so I have written this. Also it would not let me submit the review until I had given it 5 stars!

YoungLamarEnt

received some problems can't seem to put it on my store but its easy to set up and customize very helpful

August 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
Should you encounter any issue, please send a ticket to support@secomapp.com
Our support is always free and lifetime for you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124