Secomapp: Spin To Win

Secomapp: Spin To Win

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
October 30, 2020

As soon as I installed the app, I doubled my email marketing list in less than 24hrs. My conversion rate shot up and customers are buying and referring so much more. Love it!

NarutoPlug
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 1, 2020

Good use and easy to use will recompiled it to all new eCommerce businesses as it is important to get as many emails as possible

Venture Shopping Online
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
August 31, 2020

NICEEE WORK, HOPEFULLY I GET GREAT RESULTS FROM MY WEBSITE VISITORS BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO SELL!!!

Hair Lemon Aid
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 6, 2020

So far so good. I am happy there is a free option. For a new business like mine, I am looking for ways to save.

Favored Youth Clothing Co
Time spent using app: 18 days
August 6, 2020

I liked this app. There are some minor bugs, but it is very easy to work with. The free version is really easy to use and has a lot of good things on its own.

Chamere Cosmetics
Edited August 1, 2020

nice concept nice idea i would really recommend. stays true to its offers and it works. Spin to win baby and get these conversions all day long! get the app now

Tencher
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
August 1, 2020

This app is a great way to get customers engaged. I look forward in see how it performs on my website.

Vinny's Vino
August 1, 2020

I love this app, It is deftly something everyone should add to their store if they want to generate sales.

Hera de Beauté
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 26, 2020

Easy App to use. I just added it and can't wait to get sells nice look too and you can still can change colors to match your store design ☺️

Zoomtor.com
Time spent using app: 22 days
Edited July 16, 2020

I like this app so far its gives buyers a chance to win discounts. I do recommend this app it works well..

iSonya