Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Fabulous Lashes By K

I loved how easy it was to install and setup my 'spin to win!' This is a great way to add a unique and fun pop-up to your store for email gathering.

UNIQUE BOUTIQUE DIRECT

great app to get customers to sign up newsletter, convert customers into repeat customers with ease.

OVERTECH®️ - Electronics

Very great app, this application can strongly increase sales on your website. Highly recommended!!!!

Home Supplies & Decor

Horrible, your website becomes buggy after deleting the app. The spin to win page keep popping up halfway even once it's been deleted.

Email them only to found out you had to do more than just uninstall, you also have to delete codes.

Even after giving them permission to remove my code it's still there. Completely ruined my theme.

Mega MoveZ

Works good so far. just started using it. Its just what were looking for to engage with our customers more.

Dan & Toni Fashions

I am trying this new app to see if I can get more buying customers. and attract more online shoppers

LivinWithLiv

This app is great for various tools and uses in my shopify store I am so glad I downloaded it and would push anyone to

Tennis Emotions

Seems good. I'm just going to use it. I hope it helps me to have many sales. In due course I will leave another review

Lyonsgate Furniture

Pretty easy to use, very helpful ad it helped me to see my email list all in one place which makes me confident.

Tokemi

I just installed this app so do not know how successful it will be. I installed it because it was highly recommended by another store owner therefore, I am expecting a positive outcome.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113