Spocket for Suppliers

Rating (3.4)
Developer
3.4
Edited October 6, 2022

Pricing was all messed up due to being in Canada it shows USD pricing but no indication that it is USD. When I asked support it was a big run around and delays. Then after a phone call and asking me to try the app again i realize none of the picture imported. Sigh, back to Tech support. I'm not even set up yet! Update* They don't check the issue but instead give you time wasting advise like clear your cookies and come back. There is no real support! Then they say let me get you support after tonnes of time wasted following steps that do nothing! So you wait many days for the REAL support to get back to you.

Carver Maker
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 22, 2021

Just about Average. I've connected with support so many times to have a refresh of the Shopify integration as once they take the first sync you have to manually update photos, descriptions, etc unlike every other Shopify drop shipper app I sell-through as a channel. Not worth the return on investment for my time or my team's time!

CRANN
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Spocket replied October 25, 2021

Thanks for letting us know and we're really sorry about the experience! You are absolutely right that all sync should be automatic and it's something we are working to improve on our future updates. We're more than happy to work things out with you and make things better! We'll have one of our account managers reach out to you personally to know how we can make your experience much better. Thank you for your concern and for sharing your feedback! -John

April 10, 2021

Spocket Customer service is very nice to handel all of issues we meet, and also for the orders, the supplier send items fast and high quality items

petfulfillagent
China
Time spent using app: 15 days
Spocket replied April 10, 2021

Thank you! Our customer support is indeed amazing and does whatever they can to solve any issues. We appreciate the feedback!

Edited March 30, 2021

I'll be honest. In theory this app is a really brilliant idea. But in execution it is very poorly supported and not very easy to use as a supplier. Spocket synced all of my products with mismatched descriptions, and some without variants. As a wholesale distributor who has over 1,000 SKUs it is not the plug and play experience I was promised. I have a very large library of products and the fact that they are not able to resync the titles/descriptions/variants makes this very cumbersome for us. On top of that, once an SKU has been retired there is no way to remove it from Spocket. I have almost 100 pages of products in my Spocket catalog and maybe 3-4 pages are actually in stock and active. To any wholesalers considering Spocket, beware as it's not as easy as they make it out to be. In my one year on Spocket I have made some sales, however this is probably the smallest part of my business. I feel with better supplier integration Spocket has much more potential but until they give suppliers more control over syncing data there is no easy solution. Spocket seems to be a small team and unless you really email them they will not look into whatever issue you are dealing with. Worth a try. Maybe the process will go easier for you. For anyone wondering, I was contacted by Spocket to join and I did not install this app until they asked me to. If you install this first you may have a different onboarding process than I did.

AkzanWholesale
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Spocket replied March 30, 2021

Your honest feedback is highly appreciated! We will also be honest and admit that it has not been an easy task to handle and onboard thousands upon thousands of suppliers weekly but you can rest assured that we are doing our very best to grow and make things better for all of us. In fact, we have a huge system upgrade on the way to address most of the concerns you mentioned. We sincerely thank you for being a part of our platform and we look forward to seeing your success. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime! Thank you!

Edited June 8, 2021

It has been six months since my last review. No sales and no help from support because they never contacted me. This app is a waste of time!

Popworcs.net
Time spent using app: 8 months
Spocket replied January 24, 2021

We're glad to have finally gotten in touch with you! Our apologies if there was any confusion with contacting us. Rest assured that we are always here and ready to help however we can with any concerns you may have. Looking forward to helping you make those sales!

December 30, 2020

Used it for 2 weeks and everything is great. Used it for 2 weeks and everything is great. Really like

Renegade Home
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 21, 2020

How long is your review? What is mine so far for review? Always inline。If you don’t know how to contact you, please reply as soon as possible. thank

ftl520fyt.
China
Time spent using app: 25 days
September 22, 2020

Great so far. Easy, quick onboarding and approval process, very helpful responsive people. Thank you

MetaPora
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 10, 2020

Spocket has saved my business through this pandemic. With all events and exhibitions coming to a halt, Spocket sales have allowed me to stay in business. I am a supplier and think I'll stick with Drop Shipping into the future to maybe even replace having to do events!

One Thing Lockets
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 10, 2020

Great app for suppliers! Staff has great communications and sync products/ inventory is very easy.

Snob Apparel