Spocket for Suppliers channel

Spocket for Suppliers channel

by Spocket

Let 60,000 merchants sell your products - Sales Channel

petfulfillagent

Spocket Customer service is very nice to handel all of issues we meet, and also for the orders, the supplier send items fast and high quality items

April 10, 2021

Thank you! Our customer support is indeed amazing and does whatever they can to solve any issues. We appreciate the feedback!

AkzanWholesale

I'll be honest. In theory this app is a really brilliant idea. But in execution it is very poorly supported and not very easy to use as a supplier. Spocket synced all of my products with mismatched descriptions, and some without variants. As a wholesale distributor who has over 1,000 SKUs it is not the plug and play experience I was promised. I have a very large library of products and the fact that they are not able to resync the titles/descriptions/variants makes this very cumbersome for us. On top of that, once an SKU has been retired there is no way to remove it from Spocket. I have almost 100 pages of products in my Spocket catalog and maybe 3-4 pages are actually in stock and active. To any wholesalers considering Spocket, beware as it's not as easy as they make it out to be. In my one year on Spocket I have made some sales, however this is probably the smallest part of my business. I feel with better supplier integration Spocket has much more potential but until they give suppliers more control over syncing data there is no easy solution. Spocket seems to be a small team and unless you really email them they will not look into whatever issue you are dealing with. Worth a try. Maybe the process will go easier for you. For anyone wondering, I was contacted by Spocket to join and I did not install this app until they asked me to. If you install this first you may have a different onboarding process than I did.

March 30, 2021

Your honest feedback is highly appreciated! We will also be honest and admit that it has not been an easy task to handle and onboard thousands upon thousands of suppliers weekly but you can rest assured that we are doing our very best to grow and make things better for all of us. In fact, we have a huge system upgrade on the way to address most of the concerns you mentioned. We sincerely thank you for being a part of our platform and we look forward to seeing your success. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime! Thank you!

Popworcs.net

It has been six months since my last review. No sales and no help from support because they never contacted me. This app is a waste of time!

January 24, 2021

We're glad to have finally gotten in touch with you! Our apologies if there was any confusion with contacting us. Rest assured that we are always here and ready to help however we can with any concerns you may have. Looking forward to helping you make those sales!

Renegade Home

Used it for 2 weeks and everything is great. Used it for 2 weeks and everything is great. Really like

ftl520fyt.

How long is your review? What is mine so far for review? Always inline。If you don’t know how to contact you, please reply as soon as possible. thank

MetaPora

Great so far. Easy, quick onboarding and approval process, very helpful responsive people. Thank you

One Thing Lockets

Spocket has saved my business through this pandemic. With all events and exhibitions coming to a halt, Spocket sales have allowed me to stay in business. I am a supplier and think I'll stick with Drop Shipping into the future to maybe even replace having to do events!

Snob Apparel

Great app for suppliers! Staff has great communications and sync products/ inventory is very easy.

TraciKBeauty

the worst experience and first impression. they acted like they didn't have the services false marketing. don't help new shopify stores.

August 27, 2020

We're sorry to hear about your experience and first impressions. We want to make sure that we properly vet each and every supplier applicant that we have. If you feel that our on boarding team should re-evaluate your application and request, we would be more than happy to investigate and re-evaluate. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly asisst you! Thank you for your kind understanding and patience!

Market Sale

Customer service contact me after I had complained and they resolve the problem they are working with me over email thank you Tracy

January 27, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for the feedback and truly sorry for the inconvenience the application process has caused you. Our Suppliers team does take some time to review supplier applications as we want to ensure that our merchants are given access to the most reliable suppliers. In any case, we raised this to our Suppliers team and have asked them to provide the reason for them not proceeding with your application. Perhaps we can also look into a reassessment of your proposal. We humbly ask for your patience as we discuss this among the team, thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5