Spocket for Suppliers

Spocket for Suppliers

by Spocket

Access 30,000+ merchants to sell your products & grow sales

Bride Pearls

Super cool app to list your products if you are a private label company. Thumbs up for the handson support!

July 21, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to supporting you and growing with you!

Prince & Princess Petwear

Excellent app with the support to match. We had a few issues syncing inventory due to having an older version of the app, but support and tech team went above and beyond to fix it. Loads of orders coming in now!

July 20, 2019

Congratulations on making sales and you rock! We are your family here in Spocket and everyone pitches in to help one another! Feel free to let us know if we can help you with anything, anytime!

ShopPopONLINE

Pretty good so far. Had some issues getting started trying to figure things out but customer service helped me pretty quickly and answered every single question I had. I was able to get my Funko products on there and can see other retailers adding them! https://shoppoponline.com/

July 10, 2019

Thanks so much for this wonderful review! We hope that your business grows together with us and you make more sales in the near future. Again, if you need any help, feel free to contact our amazing Support team who is available 24/7!

amazinglyruidish

I applied to become a supplier last week and got approved today. I can't wait to start selling on Spocket. I actually a retailer myself and know how it is for the experience of becoming a merchant. And now, I'm going to be a supplier as well.

July 5, 2019

Welcome to Spocket and we look forward to working with you! We love getting feedbacks so please let us know how we can improve the app experience to make it easier for users like you to use the system.

VistaShops

This company is not sure what they know about retail or dropshipping or products just making an app does not mean you are great

July 5, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! If you are open to discussing this further, we would love to have a chat and hopefully clarify any issues you have with the app.

SitaraWholesale

I love this app. I have been introduced to many other retailers who successfully help me sell my products.
Linda Singh, President, Sitara Collections

July 5, 2019

We are so grateful that you took the time to leave us a feedback! We will always be ready to assist and attend to your needs, just contact us anytime at support@spocket.co.

Skin Care By Suzie

Set up was easy, Well thought out, Communication has been has been good,
As thing progress I will updated this review, But so far no problems

June 13, 2019

We are very grateful to know that, Suzie! We are also happy that you find the setup easy and efficient. We are looking forward to do more business with you and you shall see to it that we will not stop in making our app better if not, the best!

I -online store

I have just applied as a supplier and I am very excited to get my business going with Spocket. Please contact me soon!

June 13, 2019

We are excited as you are! We are very positive that you will be more than satisfied knowing that we have created and built a platform where you will be able to maximize your business potential.We are looking forward to hear back from you as we value your suggestions and feedback to make our business partnership a very fruitful one.

Naturally Free Inc.

Doesn't work after installation. Just seeing a blank screen and not able to sync my shopify with the app.

June 13, 2019

Our apologies! Please know that this has been fixed the moment it was reported and you may now re-install and re-apply as a supplier. Please know that our tech team are always on their toes to make sure that your concerns are well attended and promptly acknowledged. We would also like to get in touch with you to extend our assistance and expertise in ensuring you will have a flawless transition with us. We’re looking forward to make this partnership the best experience for you.

My Style Staple

I can't wait to start selling on Spocket! It's easier than having to spend money on marketing so that I could get sales. I know because I have been on the retailer's end and now that I am my own manufacturer and supplier, I can simply have my items be marketed by other merchants online. So easy, so useful - I love it!

June 13, 2019

We are happy to know that you are doing so well with your business and that we were able to help you grow! We are always going the extra mile to make sure your dropshipping experience is to your satisfaction.

Previous 1