Spocket for Suppliers channel

Spocket for Suppliers channel

by Spocket

Let 50,000 merchants sell your products - Sales Channel

FancyandFly

I submitted my application a year ago, and been in queue 200 to 300 to 1000 back to 200 for all this time without anyone ever emailing me or contacting me. Only answer I've received from the support is they will contact you. I really don't know what takes the process so long, or if my application is wrong.

TrulyTrinkets

Hassle-free since their interface easily connects to my Shopify store seamlessly. Install > Apply > Integrate > Sell > Earn!

February 18, 2020

As we always say, a user-friendly experience is what we want to promote first and foremost. It's great that you found the installation process quick and easy. Please feel free to reach out if you have questions about certain processes!

cattermelon

Spocket and the team are amazing! I can finally sell and get access to more retailers. I am looking to sell who would be available in my gift themed products. Keep up the good work!

February 18, 2020

We definitely will! Thanks so much for this wonderful review. Our support team remains available for any concerns you may have. Happy Spocket-ing!

Market Sale

Customer service contact me after I had complained and they resolve the problem they are working with me over email thank you Tracy

January 27, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for the feedback and truly sorry for the inconvenience the application process has caused you. Our Suppliers team does take some time to review supplier applications as we want to ensure that our merchants are given access to the most reliable suppliers. In any case, we raised this to our Suppliers team and have asked them to provide the reason for them not proceeding with your application. Perhaps we can also look into a reassessment of your proposal. We humbly ask for your patience as we discuss this among the team, thanks!

Year Round Holiday

Simple. Clean. Easy.

This app makes selling to dropshippers fairly easy and simple. The support provided is by far the best.

Thank you for this app!

January 13, 2020

Like our merchants, we also want the user experience for our suppliers to be easy to navigate. Like we always say as well, quality support as what we aim to always provide to both the dropshippers and the suppliers we have on the platform. That being said, we're happy to know you're enjoying what we're providing so far!

The Goodnight Moon

Smooth experience so far. I really like that I can see how many retailers are selling my products, it also helps me understand what my most popular products are. We are a growing manufacturer, so this is an exciting new sales channel for our company.

January 10, 2020

Transparency is important to us, so information like this is something we make available to you. Thanks for this and we wish you nothing but growth!

Mom Emporium

I actually had intended to be both a dropshipper and supplier - I have been thinking of selling my own custom mom products as well (lol I know who has the time, me obviously). I did some digging and saw Spocket as an option. I've heard so much stuff about the platform's service for dropshippers, so I was like why the heck not. I had to chat with some members from their team to talk about the products I intend to list on their catalog and so far, the process has been easy. Their team is pretty accommodating and the process is very straightforward, so it's 5 stars for me!!

January 9, 2020

We do love showing mom how we care for her so it's great that you're considering joining! Hope the process goes well as we'd love to have your products on our catalog.

Badger Steel USA

Great customer services were able to solve my syncing product issues. I am great that I can now spread my products to other potential resellers.

November 29, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! It give us great motivation that we are able to make our suppliers happy by addressing and resolving the issues you raised. Happy Spocket-ing!

PotteryWizard

Great app! it helped me get my products on the spocket platform and increase my sales. Super easy to use and great for my business.

October 29, 2019

That is absolutely Spocket's goal! To make your experience with us the greatest! Thank you for sharing that with us.

99ish

I am very happy with this app. It is has everything I need to manage and publish my products for my clients. I like the amount of details it takes care of me automatically. The customer support team is also top quality. Never had any questions or issues unanswered. They also have extensive learning materials that I am using to improve my business and reach more clients easily.

October 29, 2019

We're loving your feedback! Thanks so much and we hope to become better and eventually the best dropshipping app in the market.

Previous 1 3 4