Spocket for Suppliers channel

Spocket for Suppliers channel

by Spocket

Let 50,000 merchants sell your products - Sales Channel

amazinglyruidish

I applied to become a supplier last week and got approved today. I can't wait to start selling on Spocket. I actually a retailer myself and know how it is for the experience of becoming a merchant. And now, I'm going to be a supplier as well.

July 5, 2019

Welcome to Spocket and we look forward to working with you! We love getting feedbacks so please let us know how we can improve the app experience to make it easier for users like you to use the system.

SitaraWholesale

I love this app. I have been introduced to many other retailers who successfully help me sell my products.
Linda Singh, President, Sitara Collections

July 5, 2019

We are so grateful that you took the time to leave us a feedback! We will always be ready to assist and attend to your needs, just contact us anytime at support@spocket.co.

Skin Care By Suzie

Set up was easy, Well thought out, Communication has been has been good,
As thing progress I will updated this review, But so far no problems

June 13, 2019

We are very grateful to know that, Suzie! We are also happy that you find the setup easy and efficient. We are looking forward to do more business with you and you shall see to it that we will not stop in making our app better if not, the best!

I -online store

I have just applied as a supplier and I am very excited to get my business going with Spocket. Please contact me soon!

June 13, 2019

We are excited as you are! We are very positive that you will be more than satisfied knowing that we have created and built a platform where you will be able to maximize your business potential.We are looking forward to hear back from you as we value your suggestions and feedback to make our business partnership a very fruitful one.

Naturally Free Inc.

Doesn't work after installation. Just seeing a blank screen and not able to sync my shopify with the app.

June 13, 2019

Our apologies! Please know that this has been fixed the moment it was reported and you may now re-install and re-apply as a supplier. Please know that our tech team are always on their toes to make sure that your concerns are well attended and promptly acknowledged. We would also like to get in touch with you to extend our assistance and expertise in ensuring you will have a flawless transition with us. We’re looking forward to make this partnership the best experience for you.

My Style Staple

I can't wait to start selling on Spocket! It's easier than having to spend money on marketing so that I could get sales. I know because I have been on the retailer's end and now that I am my own manufacturer and supplier, I can simply have my items be marketed by other merchants online. So easy, so useful - I love it!

June 13, 2019

We are happy to know that you are doing so well with your business and that we were able to help you grow! We are always going the extra mile to make sure your dropshipping experience is to your satisfaction.

FunInTheDesertSun

I downloaded the app, filled out the form, got approved and my products started selling. So easy to use. If you have products and want to sell them, it's worth downloading.

June 13, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experiencing with us and recommending our app! We are very pleased to have you here and be part of the Spocket family.

1 2 4 Next