Spocket for Suppliers channel

Spocket for Suppliers channel

by Spocket

Let 50,000 merchants sell your products - Sales Channel

99ish

I am very happy with this app. It is has everything I need to manage and publish my products for my clients. I like the amount of details it takes care of me automatically. The customer support team is also top quality. Never had any questions or issues unanswered. They also have extensive learning materials that I am using to improve my business and reach more clients easily.

October 29, 2019

We're loving your feedback! Thanks so much and we hope to become better and eventually the best dropshipping app in the market.

RUIGOR

Great way to expand your business. It takes time but the world belongs to those who can wait!! Try it out!

September 30, 2019

We are loving your optimism! That's absolutely correct! We believe that Success takes time, effort and patience. Spocket is looking forward to growing with you!

Quixotic Wax

I installed this app a month ago at least and have not had any contact. They want the info from my store up front but there is no benefit for me if it takes this long to be approved.

September 30, 2019

Thank you for making us aware about your concern with regards to your application to being a supplier with Spocket. Rest assured that our Operations Manager will get in touch with you as soon as possible!

TOSHOPIX -Un large choix de vêtements et accessoires

Je vais mettre une bonne note je pense que c'est super pour les dropshippers du monde entier pour les ventes , j'ai postuler et j'attend :) accepter :) Super le site internet .

September 23, 2019

Bienvenue sur Spocket! merci beaucoup de nous avoir laissé un commentaire et je suis ravi de savoir que vous trouvez l'application utile pour votre entreprise. Dites-nous simplement comment nous pouvons aider davantage et nous serons là pour vous!

DouDou Jewelry

Does not support suppliers from china, they only accept suppliers from counties supported by stripe (China is not stripe supported countries) , disappointed.

September 3, 2019

We are terribly sorry for this experience and whilst we regret that Stripe does have their own limitation on which country they support and as much as we would like to have you onboard, we simply do not have control over this situation. We will, however, make sure that to improve on that area so we can support all kinds of suppliers applying.

SHERATIQUE

I downloaded the app and set up my information, but I'm not sure if it's suitable for drop-shippers? Can anyone clarify this for me?

September 2, 2019

Welcome to Spocket, Sheratique! No need to worry about a thing as we are here to help and guide you all the way! You may want to download Spocket for dropshippers. If you'd like to help us you out further with your inquiry, send us an email at support@spocket.co or better yet, chat with us so we can advise you accurately.

gatbyonline

The app is very friendly - easy to use and has very great support team who's always very prompt in resolving and answering your questions! Great job guys!

August 31, 2019

We made Spocket this way for suppliers like you and we intend to keep it that way. Thank you for the support!

Wallet for Life

I think the process of signing up took a day to get the approval, but It is pretty cool. The concept of adding your product sand hundreds of other retailers selling your products is pretty interesting. I'm waiting to get orders. I hope to get my first order next week. I'll update here.

August 31, 2019

Congratulations on getting approved! We believe in the quality of the products that you will provide and we are also looking forward to your first order! Remember that our team is always here, ready to support when you need it! Thank you!

D'Encantadia

Our company love working with Spocket. In my first month after was approved as a supplier, I am getting an order every other day, now it is almost daily after they improved their website. Also, their 24 hours support team is awesome! Keep up the good work.

August 26, 2019

Thanks for loving the app! Rest assured we will not stop working to improve the platform.

Pearl and Ivy Studio

I found setting up this app to be very simple and was guided by a representative (Imelda) from Sprocket to ensure all went smoothly and quickly. Within the first few days of my products being made available, I received my first order! Yay! Looking forward to many more in the coming weeks and months.

August 20, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We're glad to hear you had a great experience our Operations Manager and we are happy that you were able to get a sale within the first week.

We are looking forward as well to working with you!