Spocket for Suppliers channel

Spocket for Suppliers channel

by Spocket

Let 50,000 merchants sell your products - Sales Channel

Wallet for Life

I think the process of signing up took a day to get the approval, but It is pretty cool. The concept of adding your product sand hundreds of other retailers selling your products is pretty interesting. I'm waiting to get orders. I hope to get my first order next week. I'll update here.

August 31, 2019

Congratulations on getting approved! We believe in the quality of the products that you will provide and we are also looking forward to your first order! Remember that our team is always here, ready to support when you need it! Thank you!

D'Encantadia

Our company love working with Spocket. In my first month after was approved as a supplier, I am getting an order every other day, now it is almost daily after they improved their website. Also, their 24 hours support team is awesome! Keep up the good work.

August 26, 2019

Thanks for loving the app! Rest assured we will not stop working to improve the platform.

Pearl and Ivy Studio

I found setting up this app to be very simple and was guided by a representative (Imelda) from Sprocket to ensure all went smoothly and quickly. Within the first few days of my products being made available, I received my first order! Yay! Looking forward to many more in the coming weeks and months.

August 20, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We're glad to hear you had a great experience our Operations Manager and we are happy that you were able to get a sale within the first week.

We are looking forward as well to working with you!

Backyard Candles

Great customer service. Took less than a day to set up my account and sync products from Shopify. Most impressively, we immediately started receiving orders!

August 19, 2019

Conrgratulations on making sales! We hope for your speedy growth and a long time partnership with amazing suppliers like you.

newspookie

I've known about Spocket for a while now, and interacted with them throughout that time. I (newspookie) joined this year and it's been a great platform for giving my brand a larger distribution channel. They make it so easy to integrate with my existing Shopify account as well the support team is so helpful and respond quickly to any questions you have. It's all been positive from my end!

August 12, 2019

We're grateful to hear that you had the best experience! Make way for some more app improvements and more items that we will soon be launching. Cheers!

Golden NYC Jewelry

Great app! Very easy to use it! Great customers service too! They helped me in matter of minutes to set up properly and they made sure that it was handled properly. I am really thankful for Spocket !

August 12, 2019

We always do our best not only for our customers, but for our suppliers as well. We would like to thank you as well for becoming a part of Spocket and for helping each other grow. Cheers!

Love of Life

The best app to sell my products on the Spocket marketplace has been approved. My products got synced with Spocket in one click. Love it. Bring me sales and sales and sales please.

August 10, 2019

Congratulations on making it this far! We hope that you continue to work with us for many years to come. Thank you for making Spocket a wonderful place for dropshipping.

JonPatrick

I've started my own brand and working directly with a manufacturer and Spocket is the perfect place to start selling my products. I want to see how much I can sell here. I did start out as a merchant first to see how I would like to work with Spocket...

August 9, 2019

We are glad to have you onboard as our customer and supplier! Thanks for applying for Spocket. We aspire to become better and better by the day and hope that our service will benefit you from now on onwards. We wish you best of luck with your brand!

USA Made Dropship

We keep getting error message 422 error every time we try to connect to the app. Can someone please help us. We were approved a while ago

August 9, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share the error you are experiencing as we want to ensure that this is rectified right away. We tried getting in touch with you however, we weren't successful. Let us know when you will be available and we will rush in to help resolve the issue. Send us an email at support@spocket.co.

Maiden-Art

Great app! Very easy to use it! Great customers service too! They helped me in matter of minutes to set up properly my one of a kind statement jewelry as a suppliers for Spocket !

August 3, 2019

Please accept our gratitude for sharing your experience with Spocket! We value your relationship with us as a supplier and knowing how we were able to help you is a great deal for us! Please feel free to reach out anytime at support@spocket.co.