Spocket for Suppliers channel

Spocket for Suppliers channel

by Spocket

Let 50,000 merchants sell your products - Sales Channel

Golden NYC Jewelry

Great app! Very easy to use it! Great customers service too! They helped me in matter of minutes to set up properly and they made sure that it was handled properly. I am really thankful for Spocket !

August 12, 2019

We always do our best not only for our customers, but for our suppliers as well. We would like to thank you as well for becoming a part of Spocket and for helping each other grow. Cheers!

Love of Life

The best app to sell my products on the Spocket marketplace has been approved. My products got synced with Spocket in one click. Love it. Bring me sales and sales and sales please.

August 10, 2019

Congratulations on making it this far! We hope that you continue to work with us for many years to come. Thank you for making Spocket a wonderful place for dropshipping.

JonPatrick

I've started my own brand and working directly with a manufacturer and Spocket is the perfect place to start selling my products. I want to see how much I can sell here. I did start out as a merchant first to see how I would like to work with Spocket...

August 9, 2019

We are glad to have you onboard as our customer and supplier! Thanks for applying for Spocket. We aspire to become better and better by the day and hope that our service will benefit you from now on onwards. We wish you best of luck with your brand!

USA Made Dropship

We keep getting error message 422 error every time we try to connect to the app. Can someone please help us. We were approved a while ago

August 9, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share the error you are experiencing as we want to ensure that this is rectified right away. We tried getting in touch with you however, we weren't successful. Let us know when you will be available and we will rush in to help resolve the issue. Send us an email at support@spocket.co.

Maiden-Art

Great app! Very easy to use it! Great customers service too! They helped me in matter of minutes to set up properly my one of a kind statement jewelry as a suppliers for Spocket !

August 3, 2019

Please accept our gratitude for sharing your experience with Spocket! We value your relationship with us as a supplier and knowing how we were able to help you is a great deal for us! Please feel free to reach out anytime at support@spocket.co.

Apotheosis Training Performance

Pretty worthless app. Install it and wait for days upon days then they notify you saying they are not taking new vendors. Oh well

August 2, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We would like to ask for your utmost understanding that we have to follow certain guidelines not just of Spocket but also retailer platform policies that many merchants are using or associated with. We have been trying to reach out, but we were unable to contact you through phone. Should you wish to discuss this further, you can contacts us via support@spocket.co.

CraftOpera

The app is a great help to supplier community, though I faced some little issues but I am very thankful to support team for resolving my all issues on priority basis.. Thanks a lot and best wishes!

July 29, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a great review! We value our dear suppliers so just let us know if you need any assistance and we will rush in! Send us an email at support@spocket.co or chat with the support team 24/7!

Water & Light Plant Shop

Great team to work with, helpful staff and quick replies on any minor issues. Had a couple sync problems that they fixed right away.

July 29, 2019

We love the feedback and we are very thankful for sharing your experience. Please know we are just one email away and we will acknowledge your inquiries as soon as possible. Thank you!

Prince & Princess Petwear

Excellent app with the support to match. We had a few issues syncing inventory due to having an older version of the app, but support and tech team went above and beyond to fix it. Loads of orders coming in now!

July 20, 2019

Congratulations on making sales and you rock! We are your family here in Spocket and everyone pitches in to help one another! Feel free to let us know if we can help you with anything, anytime!

ShopPopONLINE

Pretty good so far. Had some issues getting started trying to figure things out but customer service helped me pretty quickly and answered every single question I had. I was able to get my Funko products on there and can see other retailers adding them! https://shoppoponline.com/

July 10, 2019

Thanks so much for this wonderful review! We hope that your business grows together with us and you make more sales in the near future. Again, if you need any help, feel free to contact our amazing Support team who is available 24/7!