Reviews (5,551)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this dropshipping platform for its ability to filter products from US and EU suppliers, reducing shipping times and improving customer satisfaction. The seamless integration with major e-commerce systems and multi-channel selling capabilities are appreciated. Merchants value the wide selection of quality products and efficient order and inventory management features. The customer support team is often praised for their prompt and effective service.

Edited May 22, 2024

I was not permitted to confirm if Spocket could source my eco-products, because they require you to paid via "14-Trial" before you can perform a search.

Update: 1 - They have provided me with access to search their suppliers and product offerings. I stand by signup my experience as not being good. I will acknowledge the CEO was very responsive and polite in our email exchange. They actually provided me access at no cost. I will update my review after trying. Thanks

Bougie & Green
11 days using the app
Spocket replied May 21, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Our sincerest apologies if we were not able to meet your expectations at this time. However, allow us to help you with your concern. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to help with any issues that you may have otherwise, please chat with us or send us an email at support@spocket.co so we can look into this matter right away. Thank you for your understanding and patience! - Abby

July 10, 2024

Yes, I loved using Spocket because it allowed me to easily find high-selling and trendy products for the US market. Finding and adding products to my store was very easy, and the best part was being able to quickly compare prices and asking prices.

However, I couldn't fully utilize its capabilities because I did not know how to use it properly. I need a complete guideline on how to use Spocket for shopify dropshipping. Please assist me, Spocket team. My email is patwaryhassan@gmail.com.

UNIQUE SHOP
Bangladesh
2 days using the app
Spocket replied July 12, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience with Spocket! We're thrilled to hear that you loved our platform for finding high-selling and trendy products for the US market, and that you found it easy to add products to your store.

We apologize that you didn't have the opportunity to fully utilize our capabilities. At Spocket, we're committed to making sure our users get the most out of our platform, and we'd be happy to help you with a comprehensive guide on how to use Spocket for Shopify dropshipping.

We'll make sure to send over a detailed guide to your email that covers everything from setting up your account, importing products, managing orders, and more. Additionally, we'll provide some valuable tips and tricks to help you optimize your store and maximize your sales.

Please look out for an email from us, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance. We're always here to help.

Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to helping you unlock the full potential of Spocket! - Erwin

February 27, 2024

This company should screen their suppliers more with certain parameters that they need to get back with a Spocket about shipping and inventory within 24 hours. Small businesses rely on Spocket to upload inventory to their website. When inventories and suppliers are not vetted properly, it causes delays in product And lost customers and profit. More attention should be made toward having one customer service rep or two assigned to each client like me.

Borrowed & Blue Wedding Outlet
Over 1 year using the app
Spocket replied March 2, 2024

Hi Borrowed & Blue Wedding Outlet!
Thank you for posting a review! We would love to know how can we deliver a better experience next time. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

May 28, 2024

I'm jus starting but I can say sprocket made opening an online shop very easy I hope will work well together throughout this new journey

MK Lingerie
Zimbabwe
About 2 hours using the app
Spocket replied June 23, 2024

We strive to make it easy for entrepreneurs like you to start and run a successful online store. If you have any questions or need help, our team is always here to assist you. - Erwin

March 24, 2024

We were looking forward to using Spocket but sadly we were immediately disappointed by being forced to subscribe to a paid plan before we could even research any of the products via the marketplace; despite Spocket clearly noting a 'free plan' being a available on their Shopify App Store page. In fact, even when being shown a free trial, it was still asking us to pay $1.99. The pricing is not clear and as we were unable to see what products are available to us, we will not be using Spocket. Very disappointing.

WONDERCRAFT LTD
About 2 hours using the app
March 20, 2024

I believe the app can be improved, until then, I won't be using it as it is not beneficial for me. The Customer Success Specialist Leah helped me with a problem I had and its resolved now.

Skull Noise
2 days using the app
July 16, 2024

Good industry and personnality

ELEVATE
11 days using the app
Spocket replied July 19, 2024

Great to hear that you think so highly of our industry and personality! We're proud to be a part of it. - Erwin

October 16, 2023

Shopify gives you all the tools needed to market your store. However, everything has a cost and there no one to actually help store owners navigate the process.

Spocket makes dropshipping easier

Fitfinity 365
12 months using the app
Spocket replied October 20, 2023

Hello Fitfinity 365! We’re glad that you were satisfied with your experience and would love to hear some additional feedback about how we could improve our service even more. We invite you to contact us via email at support@spocket.co or 24x7 live chat to discuss your experience in more detail. - Abby

May 7, 2024

They are ok

Jolly V's Creative Corner…..The Boutique
5 months using the app
Spocket replied May 9, 2024

Thank you for posting a review! We would love to know how can we deliver a better experience next time. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. One of our Managers will contact you and feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

August 14, 2023

I like spocket but the suppliers don't respond to you also the cost is not efficient when your just starting off or out

Rich Dynamics Fasionz
3 months using the app
Spocket replied August 16, 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Our sincerest apologies if we were not able to meet your expectations at this time. However, allow us to help you with your concern. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to help with any issues that you may have otherwise, please chat with us or send us an email at support@spocket.co so we can look into this matter right away. Thank you for your understanding and patience! - Abigail