SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Greatest of These

I am loving this app so far! Would like to see more fonts... Although that may be included in the paid plan. I'm just starting out, so I'm using the free plan. I'm really loving it.

NY Sh1rts

Amazing integration with Shopify - fast adn on point. Also the customer service is very helpful and has great response time. Definetely can recommend this app.

FÜM

Great setup! Excited to expand more with this service. It would be nice if the pricing was more affordable, but other than that really liking the integration with shopify.

Florida Tee Party

I have been using apps that only let customers ad images but SPOD let them add images and text. Now we're in business!!!

T Shirt Raven

I used this app to help me create lovely designs for my customers. It is easy to use and understand. Would be nice if I could change the currency but after getting one for my store, my customers are happy. Can easily change the colours and text. I can't wait to see more designs and products. The best thing is myself and customers can easily upload designs to buy from my store.

PoacherOnline

Just started using so far so great. Only hope they will add more products especially caps as there are only two colors for baseball caps

Collene & Genis

Highly recommended app! Easy to use, great free designs and mockup generator. Can't wait to get my samples and start selling with them.

Xpressed Emotions

I really enjoy the variety of options and the simplicity in designing and publishing. Highly recommend your POD program.

Jonnay Designs LLC

I created two women's t-shirts from the SPOD app, added them to my Shopify store, and ordered two samples. The first sample wasn't what I expected. I contacted customer service and they were great! She handled the return in an expedient manner the same day, re-ordered a different t-shirt with the exact design I created, and placed my order for processing. When both t-shirts were received in a timely manner and came out excellent, I was completely satisfied! I love the t-shirts and the app. I am so glad I found this app. -Jonnay Designs LLC

Pipeline Trash

I have done 3 sample orders with them and so far they are great! The whole process has been seamless. The quality of the shirts and the printing was top notch. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend SPOD to anyone wanting to do this business.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13