Reviews (723)

4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, seamless integration, and swift product creation. They value the extensive range of customizable products and high-quality prints. The app's customer service is noted for its responsiveness and efficiency, with fast fulfillment and shipping times also commended. Merchants also highlight the competitive pricing and sustainability efforts. A key feature is the customer design tool.

June 5, 2024

Haven't had a problem yet. Very nice job!
One note, check spelling on your big banner ad asking us if we like SDOD.
Would also be super nice if the names of colors were capitalized so I don't have to change every one in Shopify. Thanks!

Woo Hoo Shirts
Over 1 year using the app
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied June 7, 2024

Hi Woo Hoo Shirts,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback!
We'll definitely address the points you've mentioned. Our team will look into correcting the spelling on our banner ad and will consider capitalizing the color names to enhance your experience on Shopify.

Thank you again for your valuable suggestions and for choosing us!

Best regards,

May 21, 2024

Great POD app, missing some features like custom packaging but good over all.

Tempus
France
7 months using the app
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied May 27, 2024

HeyTempus,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that our service is working for your business. Branding options are a feature we are looking into in the future to offer our merchants more flexibility in customizing branding options for packaging. If you need anything at all, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service. Thanks,

June 11, 2024

Great quality products, huge range, easy upload designer and payment format is really smooth

Hiwez Illustrations
28 days using the app
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied June 13, 2024

Hello Hiwez Illustrations,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're excited to hear that you’re happy with the quality and variety of our products, the design upload process, and the smooth payment system.

If you have any other suggestions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,

January 30, 2024

I Love the ease of use of this app I upload my content, then order samples and inventory for my little shop! It's also way easy to create a listing for my non local customers to order and have their choices drop shipped to them. great app.

TheKnottyKnittress
Over 1 year using the app
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied February 1, 2024

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you have found success with SPOD app getting your products to customers from all over. We hope to continue delivering excellence to you and your customers!

June 14, 2024

Great quality and customer support

Down River Designs
Over 2 years using the app
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied June 17, 2024

Hello Down River Designs,

Thanks,

January 31, 2024

We've been using SPOD for the last year and have been very happy with the results. Product creation is straight forward and the SPOD team is always responsive and understanding to any questions we've had and reacted quickly to help us. 10/10

SPREAD
Germany
About 1 year using the app
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied February 1, 2024

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the SPOD app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for any assistance in the future as well!

January 26, 2024

I have been a loyal user of SPOD for several years, consistently experiencing excellent service and rapid production times.

Egendesign
Sweden
About 3 years using the app
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied January 30, 2024

Thank you for leaving a review for us Egendesign. We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope to continue delivering excellence for you and your customers!

November 22, 2023

The SPOD Print on Demand app - has been great since day 1. Setup was easy and integration was a breeze. Super intuitive honestly the support team has been nothing short of amazing to work with when we had questions/concerns. 10/10 highly recommend!

Napster Official Merch Store
6 months using the app
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 15, 2023

Thank you for your feedback Napster! We always aspire to do our best when helping and supporting our merchants through any questions or concerns. As always, we look forward to hearing from you in case there is anything we can assist with in the future.

May 22, 2024

Wirklich toll und einfach zu bedienen, mehr Vorlagen wären toll.
Fragen werden schnell beantwortet.

Print4Fun
Austria
About 2 months using the app
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied May 27, 2024

Hallo Print4Fun,

vielen Dank für das positive Feedback! Wir arbeiten ständig an Erweiterungsmöglichkeiten/Verbesserungen und sind dabei für jeden Input dankbar. Bei weiteren Fragen oder Anregungen freut sich unsere Customer Service über die Kontaktaufnahme.

Liebe Grüße

April 5, 2019

I use this app as one of my print on demand companies. I am very pleased with the recent addition of the "create your own" feature for my website. It helps generate traffic to my site. Also, the sample t-shirts I ordered were good quality.

OLA-PICSOLA