SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Never Say Never Active

I’ve created many shirts and another stream of income
Easy to use and has many templates
Currently seeing what other items I can create

C and J Print Shop

I love this app it does what it says. No problems with it. If ALL apps worked as this one does we would not have any problems running our stores. GREAT APP!

The Infinite Intel

We at TheInfiniteIntel.com Love SPOD! They have great products and their mock-up generator is equally as user friendly and stocked with capabilities like adding text, stock clip art and of course we can add our logo. David was great when I called to confirm a big order we placed for veterans services agency. He assured me the order would be completed in short order just as my other orders. I am sure I will rely on the great team at SPOD for All of my custom printing needs. Thanks David & SPOD.

CiODaddy

I downloaded and ordered my samples and they were shipped the very next day! It's been 3 days and I'm still waiting on confirmation from my other vendors for shipping. App is easy to use.

expressive flower art goods

easier than the website! I have been on spreadshirt a few years and the app is easier. The acceptance and options for png vector cousin images is great.

OffensivelyBlessed3

Cute stuff I can make since I already have a Spreadshirt Store too. I wish they will let us merge all my items I made on spreadshirt so I wont have to remake things. But over all a great app for my store.

Sik Merch

this is a great shopify software, ezy to use and well set out ,my 8 yrs can use it to create a t shirt

Blizzy Home

I have been using SPOD now for 6 months and i have had nothing but success. The customer service is amazing, the print time and ship times are super fast. My customers love the ship time.

Quote My Tee

i love this app
it really helps me structure my store and organize

Chester Leo: The Puppy Dog!

Just received my sample t-shirt in the mail. The quality was OUTSTANDING. The t-shirt felt substantial and soft. Not overly thick, and not a cheap see-through shirt. The print was unbelievably good, and captured all of the shadows and colors of the product.

Shipping and production times were just like they stated they would be. I placed an order on Sunday, which shipped on Tuesday and arrived on Thursday.

Update: 6/27/19 - Their mugs used to be very expensive, but the pricing for the mugs has gone down, and is now more in line with competitors. Updating the review from 4 stars to 5.

April 20, 2019

Hi Chester,

Thank you very much for your review. The $17 mugs are definetely something we will look into. This is a bug we will work on so that the price does not increase with additional prints for this product type.

Thank you for pointing this out!

Kind regards