SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

K. LaMoura Boutique

I've been using the app to improve my T-Shirt designs and it's working so far. I love the pre-set designs a LOT! Love the app and the ease of use.

September 30, 2019

We love to have you with us. Thank you for the nice words.

Quoteacholic

Great app!!! Easy to use and great shipping. I would never consider another app. Long life customer. The moch cups are easy and the price is great. this is great for any start up business. Then you do not only have to do shirts you can place your designs on other products too. My customers loves the free shipping .

September 30, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Enchanted Shadow

I was previously using another leading POD app, but SPOD offers more versatlity, lower product prices and faster and cheaper shipping options. It has a really large and helpful built-in library of pre-made designs which is a lifesaver. The support is responsive and helpful and the app is easy to use, saving a ton of time on my end. I highly recommend it to anyone with an ecommerce site.

LoveofGodnCountry

This app is very easy to use and I love the Customizer option that I can add to my store it opens up a whole new area for my business.

villnvilla

Great app! Very easy to use, with a ton of awesome products to choose from!! Best print on demand prices by far, I can't wait to present my shirts to the world!

BlessedByLight.com

I meant to do this review right after I got my sample order...better late than never? Fulfillment times (order processing and shipping) are off the chain! Ordered a 2 t-shirt sample order on a Wednesday, got them on a Saturday...only because the Friday was a holiday. Colors and printing were perfect!

And these freaking price drops are insane! The perfect POD app if you want better margins, fast processing, and super happy customers! I recommend SPOD to anyone that asks for a good POD.

I just wish international shipping was just as fast...or at least faster than everyone else.

Tees by Susan

I've used a number of Shopify POD apps, and this is the BEST app for print on demand product creation. It works seamlessly; it's easy to upload new images; and, I totally love the finish screen which allows you to directly open up the Shopify product to do final tweaks. Small touches like when you have the product on the first screen and add an image, you can click to the right, and it will bring out all the available colors for you to test. Completely recommend SPOD!

September 2, 2019

Thank you, Susan!

Democratic

I've used a lot of different POD apps in the past and I have to say that SPOD is by far the #1.

They have very fair pricing and fast shipping times.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the great feedback. We are happy to support your business!

Northern Treasure

I used SPOD to add a variety of awesome products with customization. I love the selection, the designs and so far everything about SPOD :)
5+-stars! -Neil

TrendyVida

I like the easy setup but haven't sold anything yet. Will update with any new input I may have. I suggest to try it out.