SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

HandBand Pro®

The process to create a custom design is fun and simple. Pricing is great, and the turnaround time is excellent!

JewelClues

Great app. everyone who want to offer customers the ability to design their own products, this is a must have app. Good for gifts section.

Always Be Fabulous

After a rough interaction, and some long shipping issues, the product arrived, the customer is happy and SPOD has been amazing in understanding the issue that did arise. Very pleased with the work they provide, and thanking them for the patience and understanding they not only gave to me, but to my customer. Highly recommend

August 12, 2019

Hey there,

You are absolutely right. This is a unbearable situation with the shipping to Canada/customs handling and we are actively working on it.

As it means that we need to indentify a better provider, negotiate prices and integrate the new provider it will unfortunately take a while to get this issue fixed.

Right now we have only two options:
* support Canada as a shipping country even if it takes way too long in customs
* deactivate Canada as a shipping country

We do NOT want to deactivate Canada as a shipping country.

To reduce your troubles at least a bit, we will refund you the cost.

Kind regards,
Robert

TNT-420

This app is great. The products are high quality and ship quickly. I would highly recommend SPOD to others

Salt And Lint Creative T-Shirts

Pretty sure I'm sticking with SPOD. I have tried many of the shirt making apps. I have had trouble with some. Some are way too expensive. This one works and is affordable.

The Fat Dodo

I am using this app for my new Halloween range. So far all expectations have been reached. Fast production & shipping

Top Flight Ink Productions

Good prices on t-shirts, easy to use and design! Print quality excellent. Shipping time good. Only wish there was an option for Branding (shirt tags, shipping labels, etc..). Maybe in the near future!!

wifihustleshop

great app!! i very much enjoy it so far :) if maybe we can app a feature so i can link my pictures that i already have on a different app that would be great

Keychain Mods

This app is amazing. Great tool for Print On Demand and you get low prices to sell and you make good profit because you don't need to overprice your shirts. 100% recommended.

Bandwagon Champs

Adam, in customer support, has been awesome. We are evaluating switching over to SPOD which means we have had a lot of questions about the process in which tshirts are printed. I've had at least 20 questions for him and he has been thorough, patient, and informative. If the printing quality is as good as his service, we will be in excellent shape.