SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Children's Green Planet

I just wish that their print quality were better, because I tested out several orders me as a client and the print quality are very disappointing. I loved the application and the look of the product in my store, but in the end the result was terrible. I am so sorry after so much work, I have to find a better service. I will not recommend this quality to my clients. .

May 19, 2021

Hi, Children's Green Planet,

I'm sorry this is the experience you've had with our prints. Have you reported the low-quality prints to our customer service? Please send them a picture of the prints so we can find the best solution for you.

There is a lot of different factors that can influence the quality of the print, and this is something we can support you with.

Thank you for the review and have a wonderful day,

SPOD Team

In Bloom Accessories

It’s such a shame that this app is so terrible, because their prices are great. Every time I try to contact customer service either they dont reply or when they do, they reply with nonsense that has nothing to do with my issue. 24-48 hrs production time? I placed an order 7 days ago and another 3 days ago and NOTHING. I wouldnt trust them with my businesse’s reputation.

May 18, 2021

Hi In Bloom Accessories,

I'm sorry that you couldn't get a hold of our customer service. I would be more than happy to help you solve the issues that you are facing.
Unfortunately, I can't see any orders in your account. Would you please send me a screenshot of those orders, their IDs, or any relevant information?

You can write me at shopify@spod.com.

Thank you for your understanding.

Success Manager at SPOD

Organic Justice

The app is fine, but the product is absolutely horrendous. The printing on every shirt with other designs were all faded and the poorest quality I have EVER seen. If it is not resolved, I will completely delete the app and NEVER use SPOD again because their printers are HORRIBLE. No person can build a successful business with this type of quality...or lack there of. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS APP.

May 12, 2021

Hi Organic Justice,

thank you for your review. I'm sorry this is the experience you had so far with our product. Did you already contact our customer service about it? Please send them pictures of the shirt you received or your customer received, so we can find a solution for you. support@spod.com

URevolution

After about five months of using SPOD, we are still conflicted. We like their catalog and fast production times, which is usually 24 to 48 hours. However, sometimes it can take 4 to 5 days, which is a problem if you want to advertise an item based on expected delivery times. This leads me to my next issue. Their customer service is the worst compared to the other POD companies we use (three of our other POD companies have live chats, which is fantastic). SPOD doesn't have a live chat and can often take 48 to 72 hours to respond. And when they do, they only include their reference number, not ours. This requires us to go into SPOD to try and identify the order they are talking about. This poor customer service is unacceptable and will be one of the reasons we stop using them. When our customers contact us (who are indirectly SPOD customers), we need to be able to get back to them with an answer. Anything more than a few hours doesn't cut it in today's competitive market. When we phone them, we always receive a friendly response but no follow-through. Compared to other POD companies, like Printify and AOP, we are having a higher number of issues with their products. These include: the wrong item being sent (either from our catalog or worse, from another one of their customers), prints printed upside down and crooked, goods delivered broken, and they are constantly going out of stock. For example, they ran out of a particular back-pack in early April. I asked when would they restock it, as I would like to sell it on pre-order. They responded saying it would be restocked at the end of April. When I followed up on 30 April, I was told it would be late May, and this is after I had accepted over $500 in pre-orders based on what SPOD told me (surely they can manage their inventory better, after all if they are out-of-stock we are not selling their goods, which can't help their bottom line). We will likely stop using them once we find the time to migrate our designs to a different POD company. We will definitely miss some of their unique products, but the reputational risk is too high. We definitely won't miss the high number of tickets they help create. [PS. We are not, I imagine a big customer for them with YTD sales of over $47,000. But what they don't get is that if they more reliable, with better customer service, we would send them much more of our business. SPOD represents less than 10% of our sales]

May 3, 2021

Hi URevolution,

Thank you for that feedback. First of all, we take that sort of feedback really seriously, as we want to make sure your experience with us is at the best it can be.

We are really sorry you are having some issues with our customer service and we will take into account your feedback. Live chat is a great idea, which we are looking into.

For now, I will contact you personally to see what we can do to help you resolve this situation.

Thank you again.

Success Manager at SPOD

boostmusik

Gern hätte ich die APP genutzt. Bis auf die Installation lässt dich die APP nicht nutzen. Sehr schade und frustrierend. Folgende Info: Oops, something went wrong
We're sorry, but this page is unavailable. Ich hoffe es wird besser.

April 21, 2021

Hey boostmusik,

Danke für dein Feedback auch wenn es leider kein gutes ist. Wir haben dir gerade eine Mail zukommen lassen, damit wir mal schauen können was da schief gelaufen ist. Grundsätzlich funktioniert die App sehr gut, was man auch an den übrigen Reviews sieht. Was bei uns schief gelaufen ist, als du die App installiert hast, finden wir aber raus.

Viele Grüße
SPOD

GalaxyGoodiess

Hello,
I am very frustrated, it seems like there's no quality control at SPOD. I have made a few orders from you guys and they come worse and worse every time. I received 1 sample item that was flawless. I ordered for a customer and you sent over clothing with a logo that looked nothing like the original sample, secondly, the odor on the clothing is unacceptable, lastly, I received another sample order and 3 garments are STAINED. How is this possible? How can I trust that my customers will receive clothing without stains or the proper logo?
I am very disappointed.

April 19, 2021

Hi GalaxyGoodiess.

I'm sorry you are having some issues with our print quality. This isn't something that should be happening. Even if mistakes can happen, it shouldn't that frequent. Would you mind contacting me directly and send me some examples of the issues. I'll be able to double-check with our production why it happened.

You can write me at shopify@spod.com.

Sincerely
Jean-Michel, Success Manager

IQONIC

I've had multiple print quality issues. It's like they print the items blind-folded. Also, SPOD is a horrible option if you want to sell internationally. No tracking for shipping unless you pay a lot extra. Which means no profit for the merchant.

April 19, 2021

H, IQONIC.

Thank you for reviewing our app.

Sorry that you had print quality issues. Have you already contacted our customer service about it? They will certainly be able to help you in this matter.

We are currently working on a solution when it comes to international shipping from the US. I would always suggest using our Europe-based production if you want to ship to most countries on that continent.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our app and I wish a great day.

Cotton Sandy

When ordering the samples, it is sooo hard to get an update on where they are. I've been waiting 2 weeks now and still I can't get any update to the whereabouts. It's of course holding me up because I can't really begin until I've seen the products. Terrible

March 10, 2021

Hi Cotton Sandy,

I'm sorry you are having problems tracking your order. I can see that it is being processed at the customs and should be sent to you soon. If you still haven't received it by next week, please contact or customer service again, so we can refund it to you.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Barnyard Mugs

I tried out SPOD for on demand printing for mugs. While the sample colors and logo were perfect, the mug had black ink printed on that was not a part of the design. I am not sure how this passed quality check, as the black marks definitely stand out. Very disappointed in the mug I recieved.

March 10, 2021

Hi, Barnyard Mugs,

Sorry that you received a product that was not printed correctly. Please contact our customer service (support@spod.com) and send them a picture of the mug, so we can offer you a refund.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

SHEEP

Shipping takes too long, it's been two months and I still haven't received anything, bad customer service (doesn't respond to emails). Do not recommend it at all.

February 18, 2021

Hi SHEEP, thank you for your review.

I'm sorry that we never answered your email. I find this a bit weird as we usually answer our emails within 24h. Can you send a mail directly shopify@spod.com? I'll be able to figure out the situation for you.

Thank you in advance.